Chapter 15 : Do You?

Hinata woke up beside Naruto and smiled, kissing his forehead. The sun was smiling wide, a cooling but calming heat radiated towards them. Naruto apologized to her, he's also going to spend more time with Boruto and Himawari, and Hinata's hair was also growing longer and healthier which she liked.  Then why... why does she feel this way, like something's missing.

She sighed, pulling herself out of bed, then brushing her teeth. Suddenly, she felt warm big arms rapping themselves around her tiny waist.

 Hinata spat out the water and giggled, "Sasu-!" she stopped.

"Hinata?" Naruto said confused.

"Na-Naruto.. I thought you were sleeping," she smiled.

Naruto smirked, "Well an angel's kiss woke me up," he peaked her cheek and she blushed.

"Oi, did y-you grow o-out your hair? I like it." he asked taking up her hair and kissing it.

"Yea.. thanks," Hinata said, "You wanna have breakfast at Ichiraku with Himawari; Boruto's already gone to the academy." 

He smiled, "That'd be great. It's been a while since we've went out."

Hinata nodded her head and Naruto left one hug.

"I'm glad that we're together like this," Naruto said.

She wanted to say, 'Me too' but she couldn't. The words couldn't leave Hinata's mouth because she was unsure whether she would actually mean it.

--------------------------------BACK TO UCHIHA HOUSE--------------------------------------

Sasuke woke up, eyes clinching from the blinding light of the sun. 

"Sasuke... are you up?" Sakura said with nothing but an apron on, "Sarada's already at school."

His right eyebrow raised, "Okay, why don't you put on some clothes?"

Sakura blushed and looked to the side then smirked, "You know... it's only us right now," her voiced turned into a seductive whisper, "we can do something.. pleasurable and quick."

Sasuke looked at her, and saw the pink hairs underneath her armpit when Sakura raised it, not to mention her crusty fingernails, he truly felt -- disgusted by her.

He stood up, walked towards her and bent down to her ear. Sakura blushed by his hot breath next to her ear.

"Sasuke..." she whispered enticingly.

"Sakura.. get dressed. You look indecent, not captivating. I would like to have a pleasant morning, if that's possible," were the words he said as he walked out of the door. 

Sasuke just wanted to walk and walk and walk. His heart heart as he thought of Hinata continuously.

He yearned to wake up next to Hinata, he yearned to kiss her in the morning, he yearned to see her smiling face, he yearned for her to say his name lovingly, he yearned to taste her wonderful homesick cooking again.. he yearned for her.

"Hinata," someone said.

Am I hallucinating, has she captured my mind so much is that all I hear is her name all around me? he thought.

"Hinata, you troublemaker!" the same voice again.

Sasuke turned around and saw where the voice was coming from. His eyes widened and his heart that was beating so loudly fell to the pit of his stomach.

 His eyes widened and his heart that was beating so loudly fell to the pit of his stomach

He clenched his fists, they look so happy.. of course they'd be.. they're practically picture perfect, he thought.

"Uncle Sasuke! Uncle Sasuke!!!" Himawari cheered joyfully, running to him.

Sasuke's heart warmed up, "Hey Himawari." 

She stared at him excitedly with her big, blue eyes, much like Naruto's and he frowned.

Himawari took his hand, "Uncle! Uncle! Pick me up!" 

He smiled and lifted Himawari high up into the sky, "Woo hoo!!! I'm flying!" Himawari giggled and shouted in the sky.

Naruto ran to Himawari and took her from Sasuke's hands then put her on the floor, leaving her frowning. 

"Himawari, you can't just climb into uncle's hands, it's rude," Naruto scolded.

Sasuke shot daggers at him, "It's fine, she asked," He said in a contemptuous voice.

Hinata came over, "Naruto, do you want to-" 

She saw Sasuke and her eyes broadened, "S-Sasuke.. y-you're here as well?"

He looked down at her small figure, oh god did he want to just take her away and run away from all this, and keep her forever.

"Can I borrow her for a sec?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto had a questioned look on his face, "Uhh, alright..."

Sasuke grabbed her wrists and ran towards the corner of the shop.

"W-What are y-you doing?" Hinata questioned.

He looked up at her, staring into her eyes deeply, "Tell me.. do you love Naruto?" 

"I-"

"DO YOU?!" Sasuke shouted. "If you do, then I promise, I'll leave you alone."

Hinata looked away, she couldn't take his all-seeing piercing eyes. She contemplated, well does she? I mean, Naruto is kind, and funny.. but is she truly happy when she's with him? And above all, Naruto is the father of my children.

"What d-do you want me t-to s-say Sasuke?!" 

"You already know." he said, "You already know what I want you to say." 

Suddenly, her head hurt and nausea overtook her. Sasuke could feel her resistance fade as she collapsed on the wall vomiting. After vomiting, she immediately fainted.

"HINATA!!" He yelled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~

HEY GUYSSZZSKSSKK

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS SHORT PP ASS CHAPTER 

tee hee

ANYWAYS IK IK SO MANY LIKE DRAMA BUT DON'T WORRY BC IT WILL CALM DOWN

I THINK I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER ABOUT..............

WELP IT'S A SURPRISEEEE <33

so ik that there's been a lot of naruhina scenes lately even though this is a sasuhina fanfic and yes, i agree, im going a wee bit heavy on the naruhina rn.. but don't worry, this will last like 2 more chapters then....

WE GET INTO THE GOOD STUFF!!!11! 

anYWaYS

Thanks for reading guyssssss! SeE YaLl nEXt  cHApTERrrR

pEaCE oUT ;3