Chapter 9 : 'What If' Doesn't Count

The two forbidden lovers looked at each other with shock, trying to fully comprehend what happened. Atleast for Hinata. All Sasuke was thinking about was Hinata's lips. Her soft, plump, pink lips were on his. He had wished for more, or maybe simply longer time.

He blushed and tried to get the lewd thoughts out of his head, but he couldn't. She was his drug candy. He simply wanted more.

Tears appeared in Hinata's eyes as she cried, covering her face with both of her hands. This caught Sasuke off-guard. 

He frowned, "Hinata.. what's wrong? Why-Why are you crying?" Sasuke said. 

"I-I just cheated...." Hinata said, voice coarse. 

Sasuke's eyes opened wide, when he is with Hinata, he had completely forgotten about everything. His wife, and his child.

He bit his lip, wincing as Hinata cried out a bit louder. His eyebrows were knitted and he felt his forehead and thought, "Why... why was this so hard? Why did it have to be so hard?!

The two was just sitting there, one crying, and one on the verge of crying.

Sasuke had just realized that he had done it all wrong. All wrong. All wrong. All. WRONG.

Wrong wife.

Wrong house.

Sasuke didn't want to admit it, because he cared for Sarada, he loved Sarada, he really, really did... but.. he even had a wrong child.

Since he laid eyes on Hinata and she looked at him back, it was like it was meant to be. Sasuke wasn't one for, 'love at first sight,' but if you don't experience it, then it makes it harder to believe. But Sasuke did experience it, and he did believe.

They were made for each other, and they both sure as hell knew it but... damn, was it too late. 

Hinata and Sasuke stared at each other, Sasuke looking at her lavender pearl orbs, wanting to claim them. Own them. While Hinata was looking at his raven black orbs, cursing them, cursing at how she wanted to devour them. But they both know that they can't.

Hinata sighed and got up, looking at Sasuke with sad eyes, "Sasuke.. go back.." She said as she turned her head away from him, and holding her hands underneath her bosom. Hinata didn't want to see him anymore, it hurt her.

Sasuke frowned, "...okay."

That word was like bullets to her heart. She didn't expect that.. She expecting more fighting for her, fighting for them. Tears welled up in her eyes, Hinata didn't dare to blink for they will fall, instead, she looked up trying to hold them in.

With a last glance at the beautiful angel, he went back out to the gates.

The two jonins were there sleeping lazily on the log.  Sasuke coughed and only one got up spanking the other one to get up as well. 

They both bowed to Sasuke, "Sir, you have all that you need?"

Sasuke looked at them, then looked back to the gates of the Uchiha compound, "No." Then walked pass them, on his direction to Sakura's house.

The two jonins scratched their head then let out a sigh, one of them then formed a confused face, "Wait... then where is Ms. Hyuuga?"

----------------AT SAKURA'S HOUSE----------------

Sasuke lazily went back, tears started to form in his eyes but dried away from the harsh wind. 

When he arrived, he sighed, then knocked on the door.

He was greeted from Sakura with a big kiss on the cheek. "ANNAATTTAAA~" Sakura sang, "Oh how I've missed you!!!" 

Sasuke looked down, his eyes were hollow, "Hm." He responded before entering the house.

Sakura smiled widely, she was so happy that her beloved husband was here.

"So, that slut isn't here with you today? LOL, you probably hated her timidness right?" Sakura grinned.

Sasuke looked up, unbeknownst of him, with the sharingan. Sakura froze in great fear and laughed, "Even mentioning her name makes you angry right Anata?" she giggled.

Hinata would have never insulted you... Hinata cried for you... She-She.. Sasuke thought harshly.

"She's such a whore!" Sakura said grudgefully.

Sasuke stood up looking down at his 'wife' disgustingly, "URUSAI!" 

Tears rolled down Sakura's face in shock.

The door opened and Sarada came in. She witnessed the event of her papa's sharingan directed at her mama.

He turned to see his daughter staring at them with tears and a quivering lip. His sharingan switched back to his pitch black orbs. 

"Sarada-" Sasuke said just to stop when she ran off into her room.

----------------------------------------------

AHHHH GUYS IM SOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED--

MY SKOL JUST HAD SO MANY TOPIC TESTS THIS WEEK, PLUS I'M IN A SCHOOL DANCE COMMITTEE AND THERE'S A HALLOWEEN DANCE COMING UP SO I HAD TO WORK ON THAT!!

I know what you all are thinking, "EXCUSES, EXCUSES" BUT NOOO IT'S TRUE ;-;

ANYWAYSSSSS.....

IK, I HAD TO PUT A LITTLE SADNESS IN THERE BECAUSE THINGS CAN'T ALL JUST GO SMOOTH SAILING YALL!! I HAD TO PUT A LITTLE BUMPS HERE AND THERE AND THEN THE HURRICANE!!!

*ZOOM/PAN IN WITH SCARY BACKGROUND MUSIC*

WELP, I HOPE YALL LIKED THE CHAPTER!!! ❤❤💋

THE NEXT ONE IS COMING REAL SOON FOR YALL BC IM DONE ALL OF MY TESTS SO I CAN KINDA GET BACK ON MY NORMAL SCHEDULE :'))

Made by, Himawari :))))) ^^^