14. Possessive Much

Start from the beginning

The sensation stopped as Ben Let's go of me, my cheeks blossomed red feeling slight pangs trailing down my neck to my collarbone  but replaced with a tingling thrill that shriveled down my spinal cord.

"Done... " I've never been more confused and flustered at the same time again I Clinged tightly to the knot of my towel.

"Now Rocco can't Dare Touch you unless he wants to Die... " My cheeks still crimson, flustered on the thought that this was somehow related to Rocco and I just crumbled under a his touch.

My fingers trailed down feeling the marks he gave to me.

"What the Hell did you do to me?? " I asked confused.

"Ever Heard of Hickeys I gave them to you, you're welcome... " He Winked

"Why ??? And how do I  make them go away.. " I said earning a chuckle from Ben.

"They're Permanent don't Flaunt it too much.. " Ben said as he head towards the door to exit the room.

"Get Enough Rest we have a meeting Tomorrow and next time I see you in a Towel I'm not stopping at Hickeys.. " My Cheeks radiated a Mutation of red.

Ben turned to Face me Scaling me head to toe

"Me and Rocco have some business to tend to Goodnight Emilia.. " He Slammed the Door shut I stride to the Bed clasping my palm against my neck, I facepalmed myself burying my face down my palms.

"Why Me...  " I cried throwing myself on the bed.

I went to the Closet Picking up Shorts and a night blue top.

Again I threw myself on the Bed slowly drifting into sleep.
.
                     ~•The Next Day•~
.
                         •Benjamin•
.
My hands trail down shoved down in my pockets waiting for Emilia who was taking a long time getting Ready.

Rocco burst out from nowhere swinging a set of keys OK his index finger.

"Your Car got delivered this morning.. " Rocco threw the keys Directly at me in one fling and I caught it without a Flinch.

"Great all I need is Emilia what is she doing putting on makeup?? " I asked looking down at my wrist watch tapping my foot impatiently.

"So What's Today's meeting about?? " Rocco asked.

"We Have to Check up with some clients it has nothing to do with the supplies so she can participate in the meeting... "

"So You're not Worried?? " Rocco asked shooting me a bemused look.

"Why should I be worried?? " I asked

"You're meeting up with Daxton today remember.... " I cussed under my breath I forgot I'm in a treaty with that son of a bitch.

"Why exactly should in be worried?? " I asked furious.

"Aren't you worried that Daxton might try to get to Emilia?? " Rocco asked

"Why should I be Worried Me and Emilia are married.. "

"Oh save me the bullshit, You can't bed more than once and suddenly you want to spend the rest of your life with a girl you have little Idea about her background I know you guys aren't Married Ben...." why the Fuck did I think I could trick Rocco

"How did you?? "

"I scanned through the batch of certificates on the internet yesterday and your name wasn't on it and you guys aren't wearing rings.... So......"