Chapter 12

The knights walked out of their spots guarding the doors that were leading to the floors above. Carmen and everyone else backed away from them. They were about to dash out of the estate until Carmen saw swords on the walls. She took three off the wall and tossed two to Ivy and Zack. Tigress took four and handed two to el topo, mime bomb and Le Chèvre. Chase was about to grab one but there weren't any left. So he grabbed to grab an axe on the wall. He tried lifting it, but it fell creating a hole on the marble floors. He lifted it again with all of his strength but it fell creating another hole on the floor.

Inside her bedroom, Olivia was watching the scene from her scepter. She looked at a tied up toro and Julia and gave them a smirk. "Your friends made a grave mistake coming here". She says. Olivia smiled with glee as the knights were circling them. "Carmen fall back let me lead, you hold the line. And we'll bring them to their knees". Said Tigress. "No! I got a better strategy, you take the left and the rest of you can follow me". Carmen says facing to her crew. "This is my crew"! Carmen says pointing to her friends. "Well this my squad"! Tigress says pointing to her teammates. "Well this is my turf"! Carmen yelled. "OH MY GOSH"! Player yelled from Carmen's ear piece. It was so loud that everyone could hear it. "Look guys! We've got bigger fish to fry. Put your differences aside because right now we're on the same side". Said Player. "The kid's right! El topo said. "We need to work together to solve the problem"! He added. Tigress and Carmen looked at each other. "I'll cause a distraction, you attack them from the side". Tigress said to Carmen. Carmen nodded and they began their plan. All of them were fighting the Knights together as one team. They were slicing their armor left and right. As for Chase, he was still struggling with the axe. As they were fighting, more were appearing out of nowhere. "They're too many of them"! Ivy exclaimed. "What are we going to do"? asked Le Chèvre. Suddenly, Chase came running into the scene with the axe slashing 5 knights. "FOR JULIA"! Chase yelled. He sliced the armor of another knight. Tigress was shocked but kept fighting anyways. That's when Chase let out a battle cry and slashed the floors causing a mini earthquake and all the knights to fall and disintegrate into ash. "Wow Chase I didn't know you had it in you". Said Carmen. "Who cares! We need to find my partner". He says smashing the door with the axe. He dropped it and ran up the stairs. Carmen and the rest of the group ran after him.

Olivia looked at the scene with fury. "NO"! She screamed. She grabbed a brick the floor and threw it at a wall almost hitting Toro. "Little miss temper tantrum is sad because nothing didn't go her way". Toro said with a pout. "Shut up you murderer"! Olivia yelled. She pointed her scepter at her and his mouth was covered with a white cloth. "We're out of here"! Said Olivia. She pointed her scepter to the sky and everyone disappeared.

Carmen kicked down the door to the room and looked around. The group enters with caution. "She not in here"! Said Ivy. "Thanks for leading us to a wild goose chase Carmen". Said Le Chèvre. "Everyone look around for some clues to where she might have gone"! Said Carmen. Everyone one started searching around the room. Tigress found some jewelry in a bookshelf. Without anyone looking, she stuffed it in her pocket. Everyone left no pillow and blanket untouched. Ivy went into a closet and looked around and saw a box. Inside the box, she found a photograph album. "Hey Carm! Look what I found"! Ivy said coming out of the closet with the album. Carmen said the book on the desk and looked through it. "I never seen this album before". Said Carmen. She skimmed through the pages and saw a picture of Olivia and Gray at prom. "Wow, they looked so happy". Carmen said sadly. "Wait Gray and Liv used to date"? Ivy exclaimed. "Yea. And I guess me and Gray are the reason why Liv was so mad at me. I took part of her happiness away". Carmen said solemnly. "Yeah yeah blah blah! Now did you find a location to where she is keeping our colleague"?  Said Tigress. Carmen skimmed the book some more looking at a certain page and closed it. "I think I know where Liv might be"! Said Carmen.

A/N: hiiiii! How's quarantine going for y'all? Sorry about the chapter delay lol. Hope you guys enjoy it! Be sure to comment and vote! Let me know if there is something wrong with this chapter and I'll fix it! Stay safe y'all! ❤️❤️❤️❤️