Chapter 9

"Check again Player"! Said Carmen. "Carmen, I checked the cameras like four times already. No sign of Gray or Olivia". Said Player. Carmen huffed in defeat. "Don't worry Carm, we're gonna find him". Said Ivy. "Thanks guys". Said Carmen. Suddenly, the door was kicked down. The three of them turned around to see the four V.I.L.E agents ready to fight. "How did you find us"? Asked Carmen. "You're not the only person with sharp skills". Tigress said pointing to the tracker on Gray's phone. "Now where is he"? Asked Le Chev (can't spell today lmao). "Who"? Asked Zack. "Don't play dumb. Our colleague. Toro". Said El Topo. "We don't know who he is or where he is". Said Ivy. Then everyone started fighting. This lasted until they heard a whistle. Everyone turned to see Chase standing in front of the door way. "STOP RIGHT THERE CARMEN SANDIEGO"! Yelled Chase. Everyone looked at each other. "He's not serious right"? Asked Tigress. "How did you find us"? Asked Ivy. "Not telling you". Said Chase. "Anyways, WHERE DID YOU KEEP AGENT ARGENT"? Yelled Chase. "I didn't kidnap her! Or Toro! Or anyone"! Exclaimed Carmen. "Then explain why your crazy friend barged into our room and kidnapped him". Said El Topo. "Wait, Olivia kidnapped him"? Asked Carmen. "Yea, don't act surprised ". Said Tigress. "I didn't tell her to kidnap anyone"! Exclaimed Carmen. "I found something"! Exclaimed Player. "You've been getting intel from a little boy? That's pathetically stupid". Said Tigress. "I heard that"! Said player. "Anyways, I hacked every camera that this city has and you will never guess what I just saw"! Player pulled up a video of Olivia commanding three men to throw the bodies into the back of the van. The three men grabbed the bodies, each of them have rope tied around their feet and hands. The bodies also have duck tape on their mouths. Carmen looked at the images closer. Instantly, she saw Gray getting tossed into the truck. Tigress and Chase got close to the laptop. They were shocked as they saw their colleagues are getting tossed into the car. As soon as the men got into the van, Two people walked up to Olivia. They started to talk about a castle on the hill. The video ended with the van driving away and Olivia raising her scepter up in the sky making the three of them disappear. "What castle were they talking about"? Carmen asked. "It's not a castle, but there is a huge house just outside the city". Said player. He put a picture of the house.

The house was up for sale for years

The house was up for sale for years. Until a recent buyer showed up, by the name of Peter Siglot". Said Player. "Wow, the little boy's smart! What's the address?" Tigress asked. "Look, I don't give information to a V.I.L.E operative". Player said bluntly. Tigress earned snickers from Zack and Ivy. She glared at the twins with malice eyes. The two of them stopped laughing and backed off with fear. "Anyways I'll send you the address". Player says to Carmen. She turns to everyone. "Look, I know we had our differences, but if we work together to save our colleagues and snap Olivia back to her senses, than everything will be okay and we can go back to our normal routine". Said Carmen. "So do we have a deal"? Carmen asked everyone in the room. "Fine". Chase grumbled. "Whatever". Said Tigress. "Okay". Le Chèvre and El Topo say at the same time. "First off we should- Tigress says before getting interrupted by Carmen. "I'm leading this mission Tigress. I know this place more than VILE or ACME so I know the layout". Said Carmen. "Pfff whatever little miss bossy pants". Tigress says as she rolls her eyes at her. Carmen layed the maps down and started to talk about their plan.

A/N: wow! Has it been a month? Oops 😬 Welp, hope you enjoy this chapter. 😁