Chapter 4

(A/N): the moment y'all have been waiting for 😉

11:30 pm

Olivia took a scrapbook out and looked at the happy memories. She looked at the smiling faces and missed those days.

"I'm so tired of pretending. Where's my happy ending"? She thought.
I followed all the rules. I drew inside the lines. I never asked for anything that wasn't mine. Olivia closed the scrapbook and grabbed the box Helga gave to her and put it on her bed. I waited patiently for my time. But when it finally came, he called her name. She grabbed the card from her pocket and threw it onto the bed next to the box". And now I feel this overwhelming pain. I mean it's in my veins. I mean it's in my brain. My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train. She debated to herself weather to open the box or not. Then she grabbed her phone and removed the case. Inside was a picture of her and Carmen in Paris. She takes it out and looks at it and remembered the good times they had. I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame. I know exactly who to blame. She then rips the picture in half.  I never thought of myself as mean. I always thought that I'd be the queen. She threw away the photo. Then she opens the box to reveal a black tuxedo dress and gloves.
And there's no in between. 'Cause if I can't have that. Then I would be the leader of the dark and the bad. She put on the dress and the gloves. She grabbed her boots from her closet and put them on. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Helga know how to pick an outfit"! She thought to herself.

Now there's a devil on my shoulder

Now there's a devil on my shoulder. Where the angels used to be. And he's calling me the queen. She opened the door slowly to see everyone sleeping while the tv was still on. She slowly walked toward the coat rack and put her gray trench coat on. As this was going on, Zack woke up and saw Olivia leaving. He was curious to see where she was going so he quickly put his shoes and jacket on and left the hotel room. He followed her from the hotel to a museum. Olivia opened the gate and snuck in. The security guard was asleep so she quietly and carefully hacked into the computer and turned off all the security cameras. She the walked into exhibits not knowing that Zack was following her.

Being nice was my pastime. But I've been hurt for the last time. Olivia takes a club from a caveman statue. And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me. The anger burns my skin, third-degree. She walks around the museum lurking in the shadows trying to find the crystal orb. Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea. There's nobody getting close to me. They're gonna bow to the Evil Queen. She finds the orb in a glass case and walks up to it.