Chapter 6

8:23 am

Zack, Ivy and Olivia arrived at the museum dressed as detectives. As they walked to the crime scenes, Zack couldn't help but coldly stare at Olivia. "Thanks for coming". Said a cop. "Don't worry we're gonna get to the bottom of this". Said Olivia. "I can come up with one suspect". Zack mumbled. Ivy nudged him and gave him a glare. Olivia turned around to see Helga and the mysterious man. "I'll be right back". Said Olivia. Olivia walked to them nervously. "I know that I have to make sure no one stands in the way, but I'm working on it". Said Olivia. "We're not her to yell at you, we're here to help you". Said the mysterious man. "Your the boss. We are at your command". Said Helga. "All you have to do is to say the words". The mysterious man said giving her a necklace. Then they disappeared. Olivia put the necklace on. As she put it on, she felt a fiery explosion in her body

 As she put it on, she felt a fiery explosion in her body

Ivy grabbed Zack and pulled him to a corner. "What the hell is wrong with you"?  Ivy whisper yelled at her brother. "I'm telling you Ivy! Liv has gone evil! I don't even think that is Liv anymore"! Zack exclaimed. "You need to quit dreaming. Said Ivy. "Now come on we got a job to finish". She said pulling Zack's arm as they walked back to the crime scene.

One the other side of the crime scene, Chase Devineaux and Julia Argent arrived and looked "This looks like the work of Carmen Sandiego". Said Chase. "I don't think Carmen Sandiego would destroy all of the artifacts and leave them here". Said Julia. "I'm going to catch her this time". Said Chase. As they continued looking around Olivia noticed them and stared coldly. She stared at Chase with fury. She clenched her fists until her knuckles turned white. When Chase turned around, Olivia started to walk away. She looked back at him with flashing green eyes once more and left. Chase shook his head and went back to work.

1 hour later (at the hotel room)...

"So what did you find"? Asked Carmen. As Ivy was talking to Carmen, Olivia was fidgeting with the necklace the mysterious man gave her.  "Any possible suspects?" Carmen asked. "I already found a suspect"! Said Zack. "Here we go again". Ivy mumbled. "Zack for the last time, Liv is not a suspect"! Ivy yelled. "You think I went into a museum and destroyed a thousand year old artifacts"? Olivia asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes! Stop acting like you didn't do anything Liv! Hell, I freaking followed you last night"! Yelled Zack. "You need to calm down mate". Said Gray. "You think you can get away with what you did huh"? Said Zack. "Zack that is enough"! Said Carmen. "Look I don't know why you're accusing me of destroying things, but I swear it wasn't me!" Said Olivia. "LIAR"! Said Zack. Ivy held him back as Zack was about to lunge at her. "By the way, I was at a drug store getting some hair dye." Said Olivia. "I have the box and the receipt". She says giving it to Carmen. "We believe you". Said Carmen. "What? But Carm- Zack said in protest. "Zip it Zack". Said Carmen. "Thanks". Said Olivia. "Sorry about my bro. He can be an idiot sometimes". Said Ivy. "It's fine. Umm I'm gonna hit the restroom before we leave". Olivia walked to the bathroom and shut the door. "What is wrong with you Zack! Do you have a grudge on her or something"? Said Carmen. "I'm telling you! She did it! She's not innocent"! Said Zack. "You gotta stop with these accusations. They're not helping the team". Said Carmen. "You have got to believe me Carm! I know what I saw"! Said Zack. "Not only are you accusing Olivia with these conspiracy theories, you went into a museum without my permission! Said Carmen. "But Carm- "No buts. You're not coming with us for this mission"! "What? Why? But you need me"! Said Zack. "Zack's right! We need a getaway driver Carmen"! Said Gray. "I know that but the police might suspect Zack has something to do with the museum destruction. Plus, this would be good chance to calm down and collect yourself". Said Carmen. "But Carm"! Zack exclaimed. "Come on guys help me out here!" He says turning to Gray and Ivy. "She's right mate". Said Gray. "Sorry bro. This is for your own good". Said Ivy. "Fine". Zack said crossing his arms. As this was going on, Olivia was listening on the other side of the door. She smiled to herself, her eyes turning green. Her eyes turned brown again as she exited the bathroom. "I'm ready to go". Said Olivia. "Let's go". Said Carmen. The gang (except Zack) grabbed their shoes and headed out the door. Carmen, Gray and Ivy were gone and Olivia was left with Zack. She turns to Zack who is eying her in disgust. "Feels good to be bad. So good to be bad". Olivia thought to herself as her eyes turned green. She grabbed her shoes and went out the door. Zack sighed as he face planted onto the couch. He turned around facing the ceiling. "I gotta prove to Carm that Liv is turning to the dark side! But how"? He wondered. He then turned to Olivia's room and smiled. 

A/N: Hiiii I'm sorry about the wait but anyways poor Zack :( 

Hope you enjoy :)