Chapter 2

7:43 am

The next day, the gang went down stairs to get some breakfast. As they sat down at a booth, Gray whispered something to Carmen and she laughed. Olivia looked at them with annoyance but pretended not to hear them. As the food came, Zack immediately started devouring his food finishing it in under 5 minutes. "Slow down Zack"! Said Ivy. Everyone laughed. After everyone was done, Olivia excused herself to use the bathroom. After she had done her business, she went to the sink to wash her hands. As she was washing them, a tall blonde lady walked out of the stalls and went to the sink next to hers. "I can sense a lot of jealousy from you". She said. Then she grabbed a paper towel and then went out of the restroom. "Sketchy much"? Olivia thought. She shook the thought off and walked out of the restroom.

Hours later...

The gang went to a park where a festival was being held. There was also an information exchange happening between a couple of V.I.L.E. operatives. Carmen wanted to be there early so they can catch them. Everyone was in their positions ready to strike. But Zack just had to say wants food. Ivy doesn't want to go with him to the food stand so Olivia volunteered to go with him. As they Zack walked to the lines, she watching looking around until a black tent caught her attention. This booth wasn't like the others. It looked dark and creepy. She walks towards it, curiosity leading the way. She opened the tent  and walked into a room lit with purple and green lights. "Wow"! She thought. "Come and sit". Said a mysterious man. She did as she was told. "Helga! Bring my crystal". Said the mysterious man. A blonde lady walks up to him with a crystal. Olivia was surprised. That was the same lady she interacted with hours ago. Helga gives the man his crystal. He takes the crystal and hovers it over Olivia's hand. "I can sense some jealousy from you". He says. "So I've been told". Said Olivia. "You want your old life back. But someone took it from you and you". He said. "I guess you can say that". She said. "Well I can help you get your old life back". He says. "Umm and how would you do that"? She asked. "I could give you so much power that everyone would bow down to you. You would be the queen of this hellish world". He says. "But you must pay a price". He continued. "You must get the crystal orb from the museum and rub it three times and then take it to the top of the building where we will crown you and- "Look! No offense but this is some twisted bull shit". Said Olivia. Helga and the man looked at each other. "You just want me stealing for you. I'm already stealing shit for someone else. No way I'm doing someone else's biddings." She said. Olivia stood up and walked out of the tent. Zack already has his corn dogs, popcorn and soda. Olivia started to walk up to him until she felt someone grab her hand. She turned around to see Helga. "If you change your mind". She said giving her a box and a note saying open on the occasion. She takes it and walks away. "What's that"? Asked Zack. "I have absolutely no idea". Said Olivia. She was about to throw it away until they heard Player on her ear piece. "Hey guys, Carmen wants you guys to be in your positions". Said Player. "On our way". Said Olivia. "Let's go Zack". She said as they ran back to their places. "I'll throw this away later". Olivia thought to herself.

The mission went by like a breeze. Carmen stole the plans from the V.I.L.E., and all is right with the world. In the evening, Carmen and Gray went out while Zack, Ivy and Olivia were all watching tv. "Honestly, I think Gray and Carmen are a cute couple". Said Ivy. "Yeah. Since they love each other so much, they should just get married". Said Zack. "Yeah maybe they should". Olivia said laughing nervously. Blood was boiling in her body and she felt like she was about to burst into flames. "I'm gonna call it a night". Olivia said getting off of the couch". "Kay good night". The twins both said. As she went to her room, Olivia jumped and face planted on her bed. "Gray was supposed to be mine until she showed up". Olivia thought. Soon she fell fast asleep.

Meanwhile, Carmen and Gray were walking around the park hand in hand. "This is nice". Said Carmen. "You know what would be even nicer"? Said Gray. "What would that be"? Carmen asked. "If I just proposed to you here". Gray said with a smirk. "Haha funny". Said Carmen. All of a sudden Gray got down on one knee and pulled out a box. He opened it revealing a gold ring with diamonds all around it. Carmen put her hands over her mouth. "Gray"! She said. "Carmen, I don't know what I would do without you. You make me complete. Will you marry me"? Said Gray.