Chapter 11

Carmen and the gang rented a van and started heading North. Zack and Ivy were leading a Disney karaoke session. El Topo and Le Chevre were singing along while Mime Bomb was looking out the window and Carmen was driving. Tigress and Chase were trying to get some sleep twisting and turning in their seats trying to ignore everyone's singing. But when Let it Go played, all hell broke loose. Tigress had enough and took Ivy's music player. She ripped it apart and destroyed the cd. Chase started to curse in French while Zack started to slap El Topo. It completely pissed Le chèvre off so he started to fight him. And as for mime bomb he was just minding his own business. Carmen had enough and put the van to a full stop. Mime bomb almost flew off his seat but managed to get a grip. Carmen turned to the back and she looked completely pissed. "DO YOU WANT ME TO TURN THIS VAN AROUND BECAUSE I CAN DEFINITELY DO THAT"! Carmen yelled. "No". Everyone said. Carmen turned back around and continued to drive.

2 hours later...

They arrived at the back of the "castle" and grabbed all of their gear. "Let's move". Said Carmen. They all moved quickly and quietly through the gardens and into the inside of the house. "Stay together". Carmen whispered. They walked through the halls and into a large room full of knights armor.

Meanwhile, Olivia is looking through the windows of her room. Helga and the mysterious guy walked in. "Have you guys heard of knocking"? Olivia asked angrily. "Forgive us, but we have intruders". Said Helga. "I'll handle this". She grabbed her scepter and activated it. "ex causa armorum fortis et vera, ortus iterum, et conteret hostibus meis, et pro omnibus".

Carmen and the gang were still exploring until they heard noises. "Do you guys hear that"? Zack asked. Suddenly, the suit of armors rose and formed a line ready to attack. "We're in deep shit". Said Ivy. "You think"? Yelled Tigress.

A/N: Hi! I'm sorry i was MIA for the pass two months. I was having writers block and lack of motivation. I hope you enjoy this 😊