Chapter 24

Ace pov

I got the perfect plan I thought to get closer to her slowly firstly as a friend so I called her for dinner as usual she denied I know I'm annoying her but for her to be mine I need to create a bond first. I did not hear anything and force her to come with me.

I actually wanted her to take to her favorite restaurant and do her favorite things but I didn't know anything even when I asked my private investigator to search he didn't found any, he just found out her name her age and her some recent pictures that was when she was first introduced as Mr James third daughter, the most protected and hidden heiress of James Co. I don't know why she was this protected I mean according to him, her other sisters were also hidden but they were revealed at young age but why not she. Even there was only one picture he could gain.

It took me long enough to find the good restaurant

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It took me long enough to find the good restaurant. I quickly made my way to penthouse. I changed myself in white t-shirt, blue jeans, boots and black sleek jacket and made my way to James mension. I quickly parked my car and horned, I got out of my car and just then I saw the angel coming toward me.

Oh God, what are you doing to me. She looks fucking gorgeous in such simple dress with a lip gloss. Her neck is exposed so is her collar bones which I wanna bite. I could feel my throat being dry. I gluped a lump and smiled at her. She seemed socked by my smile , of course she would be after all I'm nothing but mean and rude to her. She composed herself and smiled back at me. I forwarded my hand which she took gladly and lead her to car. I opened the car door and let her in, she thanked me slightly.

It was total silence in car no one talked. So I asked her, " Are you uncomfortable with me?"
"of course, who won't be out of the blue you asked for dinner." she replied. I think I should get used to of her blunt reply. I just got quite as I can see her mood. We reached restaurant and went inside.

Ansha pov

Once I got out I saw a beautiful restaurant. I was gapping at the view, both of us entered the restaurant. Many people were looking at us. One of the waiter showed us our seats and held out the menu.

I started to check the menu, I could feel his eyes so I said
"Are you planning to eat me?"
To which his eyes widened and asked
"what?"
"actually you're looking at me rather than looking at menu for food."
He just smirked and said
"Gladly, I would love to eat you up"
Like really he wants to eat me then have it, I said
" oh so I guess you're carnival, would you like me roasted or grill"
He again smirked and said
" sizzling hot"
I laughed at his words,
"really, sizzling hot, I guess you like spicy things that you want things hot that too sizzling one" I said. He shook his head and said
" you're too innocent"
I titled my head and looked at him
"innocent? In what sense" I asked he just shook his head.
" by the way I thought I wasn't innocent but a stubborn, clumsy daddy's princess who only knows how to spend my dad's money" I quoted his precious words.
He slightly made regretful face. He was about to say something but suddenly my eyes caught something.
BRIYANI
oh my God oh my God. After so long
I hastily called waiter and ordered briyani for me with chocolate ice-cream at last and he ordered something like pasta I guess. Anyways I was too happy that this restaurant had Indian food. I should thank him later, I made a mental note.

I was looking around the restaurant admiring it when he suddenly asked
" why are you staring at the restaurant, like you have never seen it before" he said with little chuckle
" of course I haven't seen it and it's really beautiful that's why I'm admiring it." I answered.
He nooded and our food arrived. I ws enjoying my briyani and he was looking at me, so I asked him
"Do you want some?"
"I would like to" he took one bite and complimented it but too bad for him he cannot handle the spice.
I was controlling my laugh, he took of jacket and started to fan himself.
"How can you eat so spicy, I can't even handle it" he asked
" well because I'm used to these food and even mum dad and gravy can't handle the spice." I told him.
"you're an exception" he told
I nodded.

After we finish, I thanked him for the dinner and he said
" I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry for the last times I was being rude to you"
I was shock. I blinked twice and looked at him. He again said
" I know it's just sudden but I'm really sorry."
"it's OK" I smiled at him
"so would you like to be my friend" he asked I gave him a confused look. He said
" it's OK if you don't want to"
"no no I'm fine. It's just that you're like older to me so it now feels like I have a brother"