Chapter 3

Today is my birthday I'm finally 20. My whole week went in blur, but I actually had fun. Gracy took me to malls and different complex for shopping. We even went to the club ,yeah I'm not very fond of these places but once in a lifetime you should try everything. It was total fun.

Gracy got me a dress matching one but mom said no as I have to look special to which Garcy agreed.

(Selected dress of Ansha)

So I got myself a dress it was Indian style dress with western touch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

So I got myself a dress it was Indian style dress with western touch. Mom approved it and even Gracy said it's elegant. But since morning I can sense Gracy's tension. So I asked her
" Dee is there any problem you look tense?"
"Sissy, she is coming today" I gave a confused look to her she was about to speak again when my phone rang .

It was none other than Richard , he is 5 years older than me . He lived with us for two years as his father was dad's best friend and when his father died many problem occurred so his mom send him here while dad and his mom were solving the problem. He always treated me like his sister and I always tie him rakhi well I may live here in England but I'm by heart indian. Everybody celebrates different festivals with me.

I picked his call
" Happy birthday day to you, happy birthday my princess. Happy birthday to you " he sang.
" God Bhai, thank you.I miss you." When I said bhai I saw Dee stiffening. I  mean they were friends but something changed between them which I don't know they only talk each other as formalities so much changed between them.
"Doll " he called . Only he calls me doll because when I first met him I was trying to fix my broken doll which he helped me to fix and said I'm look same like doll and from there on, he called doll.

" Bhai ,you won't come today it's a big day for me" I said. " Do you think your Bhai will not come. Actually I'm in my private jet .I'll come soon. Take care now I've to go I just called to inform you" with that our conversation ended. I saw Dee had already left , maybe Dee was talking about Bhai .

I searched for her and found her with mom talking. I asked her what they're talking about and they informed me that today Giara would be coming.I stiffened a bit because after what happened 5 years ago mom and dad always maintained distance between me and her. She has been working as model for a renoun company so she always stays outside as her contract ended now she is back. I know mom is tensed about her but she is more tensed about the drama that she could create.I assured mom that nothing is gonna happen. With that we all left to get ready.