Chapter 2

Suddenly there knock on my door bringing me out of my chain of thoughts. It's Marie, our head maid.
" Little miss, ma'am had informed me to call you for breakfast. "  I nodded a yes to her and followed her.

Here everybody know me as David James and Samantha James daughter. I'm still not introduced to world but the whole world knows David James has three daughters. Giara and Gracy were introduced to whole world when they were 8 years old. It's for our security because there are many threat around here.

I will be introduced to whole world on my 20th birthday. I respect this decision. Both mom , Giara and Gracy are dear to me. Mom hasn't done any difference  between us and Gracy she being my older sister always loved me.

But everything has changed now, Samantha mom still loves me as always but my and Giara's relation had stained a little. It's not her fault but her aunt's, Samantha mom's only sister Sofia. She actually doesn't care for any of us. Samantha mom told me how much she was attached to dad before their marriage and wanted to marry him but mom being eldest married him and even after that dad loved my mom. She can tolerate both giara and gravy but she  couldn't stand me as Samantha mom says
" Giara and Gracy were born out of obligation but I was born out of love" It's very rude to say but she said it's true.

It all started in high school because Giara wanted to study in Canada so she need to stay with aunt sofia. She poisoned her brain and she being navie believed everything she said. She accused me of being illiegmate and called my mom names due to which samantha mom had slapped her and she  hated me even more. From then on everything went down hill. Mom really tried to bring us together, Gracy does love me  despite knowing the truth, it can't be said same for Giara. She still hates me. But mom always supported me and loved me ,no matter what I'll always love her.

I reached at dinning table where mom dad and Gracy are already settled. Mom handed me empty plate as I was going to pick toast mom slapped my hand I frowned at her. She called Marie and guess what it's my favourite aloo ka paratha made by mom. Wow😲

It was like after I settled here.
When she came to know that I liked indian dishes more than any other she took special cooking classes for me. I smiled at her to which she ruffled my hair. Dad said 
" Ansu, you're going to join company after a week so enjoy till then."
" Yes, enjoy because after you're seen by all then it would be difficult to enjoy freely. Even without seeing you people make it hard, how would they react when they actually see you so enjoy " mom added.
" So, sissy let's go get some dresses for you, after all its your birthday in a week and also we have to buy some office attire for you. " Gracy said
"Sure dee, but don't bring your fashion consultant with you, he really irritates me a lot " I said

Yes fashion consultant, Gracy is model she is in clothing line with mom as mom is a famous designer. Both Gracy and mom are alike. Like mom, Giara and Gracy also have red hair with green eyes.
I mean they are carboncopy of mom. They have perfect heigh 5'8 where as me I'm have black long waist length hair I look like my mom with bit of dad's charm except for the eyes  I mean my eyes are black fully like my maa. My height is only 5'4. After breakfast ,we got ready for shopping.