Chapter 18

Ace pov

Here me and Noah are waiting for her and daddy's princess still haven't reached, I wonder how will she handel the project. I called my secretary and asked her to cancel today's meeting with James Co if the person doesn't arrive in 5 min just then there was a knock.

There we've standing in all glory daddy's princess. She wished greeting which both Noah and my secretary return while I was busy glaring at her. She is late and now being sweet, innocent. Tsk

So I said "Finally, princess decided to show up." she gave me a look and said
"Well, I'm sorry I'm late. So I guess we should start as we already have lot to discuss and we can't wait to delay it more."  looking at me. " sure, of course" Noah cuts in. She sat down infornt of me and we discussed all the plans. She showed us all the details. After discussion, I  said

" As you have given all the details to us, you can leave and don't worry about the project we'll handel it and we'll update you time and again about the progress so you can go and relax and Mr James isn't here so it's advantage to you to go and enjoy don't worry we'll keep it between us
" she was still and didn't said anything means she is agreeing. Pfft really Mr. James thought I would appreciate his princess just because he said so. I won't allow anyone to interfere in my work specially the people like her. She can stay home just pretend to work it's better for both of us.

She looked at me and folded her hands to chest and said
" What makes you think I'll do it?" I raised my eyebrows at her I was gonna say something but she cut me off " If you have forgotten Mr Grant it's a joint project and what do you mean you'll handel all and I just stay away from it. How is it advantage to me, if I see it I guess you're going to take advantage of this situation. And may you tell me the reason why I shouldn't be in this project as decided" she asked. Noah butted in "This is not what he meant-" Mr.
If I'm not wrong I asked him and please don't cut in while we're discussing something unless you're asked to and moreover if you both (pointing at him and secretary) give us privacy "she said. How could she just say these thing that to my friend standing in my office. I said.

" No they won't and this is my office you can't do anything as you wish, and for the reason you're late and plus I don't trust you because you're new to these things and I don't want any mistake which will cause us loss because of daddy's princess who just survive because of her dad."

"Oh really, then let me remind you this project contains 60% share of our company which is more than yours and about mistake if caused any you would be paid accordingly. I know I'm late but I had reason because dad was going today so it's a valid reason. And about me being daddy's princess well that's true but don't you dare use it in another way around because you don't know a thing, it's actually you who should be questioned, if I'm not wrong you are the one who just got his ceo position right after his graduation isn't it thus you don't get any right to point fingers at me. " she said.

" I'm sorry to say those things to both of you " she said to Noah and my secretary. I'm actually getting really furious. She collected her files and called someone and went out from my office. I just sat there fuming. Noah told me to follow her which I did.

Ansha pov

How dare he do that what does he know and how dare he passed judgment about me. It's our project and if he can't respect my father's decision then I don't need him. I'll talk to dad but first I'll handle it here. I quickly made my way toward the groud floor and ordered my car and called Lina.
"Lina I want you to stop sending the details to grant Co. It should completely stop and tell IT dept to delete all the send data permanently from their database and also cancel the contract and refund the amount by tomorrow. Start it right now and I'll talk to dad about it I don't want any mistake and plus report it to me once it's done. " I said and cut the call after hearing OK. If he thinks he can boss me just cause he a ceo then he is wrong. I quickly made my way to car which was outside the co. Just then I heard someone calling my me. I turned and I found Mr Grant. I guess he wants to apologize for, but dude I'm wrong once he opened his mouth only gutter came out.