Untie These Ropes

This fool's crooked smile reveals his whole truth, that he is utterly beaten inside.

The unsettling overgrowth of thick, contorted vines deliberately compress him.

So as to fix his vision, and make him notice his hurt.

But he is not alone in this I'm terrified to say.......

Nearby, the constriction of hawsers have made the wrists of this Jane, bloody.

Each severe twist was meant as a forewarning, that she is trapped in a love that loosens instead of builds.

She is not the only one I'm fearful to say........

Inside the range of this ill-lit hall, are countless individuals who failed to heal their wounds.

Their bodies are constricted by the tortuous sensation of rampant cords that pinion their arms and legs. 

When their sadness overtakes them, these ropes last longer.

When their fear enlarges, these ropes tighten faster.

And when they start to pine for the people that wronged them, these ropes turn deadly. 

It's easier to believe a person based on what they do, but it's dangerous to believe a person solely by the words that they brew.

Thats why these sufferers must dare to cut these ropes, in order to free the tension. 

Else these ropes will tie enough knots that cannot be broken.