𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Start from the beginning

I say we, because she's like all of our baby. We all help take care of her, we all had a sleepless night with her, she was the family's baby. Her name is Blake Adaeze Banks. Maj calls her big banks, like a dumb ass.

"Look Blakey! Auntie and Uncle came back!" Thena cooed as soon as we came through the door. My precious baby was already six months old, time was really flying.

"Hi beautiful," Maj grinned, going to pick her up off the couch

"Hi beautiful," Maj grinned, going to pick her up off the couch. If it was one thing he loved it was his niece. He went and picked her up at the drop of a dime, he bought her whatever, he took her everywhere. Her Godfather didn't even see her as much as he did.

"Sorry to drop by so unexpectedly, Karter is in Miami and we were lonely," she pouted.

"You're good, babe," I laughed. "We don't have to work till next week so you're fine," I shrugged, going into the kitchen to look for something to cook.

Maj's granny really did teach me, and I been cooking my ass off, too.

"You talk to Syn? She been ducking me," I asked her, taking out some chicken, because it's easy and fast.

I hadn't talked to her in a few days and I was missing my sis.

"No, she been busy, I don't know with what, but sis has been all over the place—oop, speak of the devil, she texted...just me and you," she quirked her eyebrows up. I grabbed my phone and sure enough, she texted us literally,

Syn💞: Bring y'all asses outside now.

I looked at her, she looked at me and we took our asses outside. Maj was upstairs watching tv with Blake so he didn't even hear us. Maisyn leaned against her car, looking all panicked, sweating and shit and I instantly got anxious

"What happened? You okay? Shah okay?" I immediately started firing off questions, because Maisyn literally never panics.

"His dumb ass is fine, I'm the one with the issue," she huffed.

"Well what's the problem? Do I need to get my gun?" I jerked my thumb toward the house.

"I don't have my gun! Oh my God, Karter is gonna kill—"

"I'm pregnant!" she shouted, cutting us off.

"Huh? Maisyn stop playing," I spoke in complete disbelief. I would have never in a million years guessed she would ever be. I know anyone can get pregnant, but Syn? She did not want no damn kids. Blake was enough for her.

"I wish I was fuckin playing! I'm two months!" she threw her hands up and started pacing back and forth on my driveway. "I'm gone beat Shaheem's ass," she muttered.

"You wanna keep it?" Athena asked.

"I don't wanna have an abortion," she mumbled. "I never wanted to have kids, though. Because me? A mother? That don't even sound right, jit gone be all fucked up," she shook her head. "I can't be nobody mama, and Shah knows that," she rolled her eyes.

"Who said you can't?" Athena piped up. "You can be whatever that baby needs, because once you start loving that kid it's nothing you wouldn't do for it," she preached.

"But it's me! Somebody's bodyguard! I'm not built for that mom shit!"

"Maisyn! Stop, aight? Chill out, first of all, if anything you all of our mama. You take care of everyone and everything all the time, man. I get you scared and you definitely didn't want kids in the first place, but you don't wanna get an abortion right?" I asked her, and she immediately shook her head.

"Aight then, you gotta man—you gotta woman up and be a mama," I shrugged. "Tell Shaheem and y'all gotta work something out," I continued.

Like I mentioned, we not knee deep in the game no more, so it's not like we got people on our heads, or after us. Slowly but surely we were flipping all the dirty money.

"I—I'm really pregnant," she shook her head, looking up a the purple-ish sky. "I'm gone beat his ass, I swear," she chuckled dryly.

"Y'all gone help me right?" she looked back at us, eyes hopeful.

"Hell yeah! We finna have another baby aw!" Athena cooed. "All our jits finna be cousins!" she clapped all excitedly.

"All? Bitch all who? I ain't got one," I laughed. They swore I was gonna get pregnant once I moved in with him, now look at me. Last one standing.

                                               **

"You like this mattress we have, pooh? Or you wanna move this to the guest room and get a bigger one?" I poked my head in the room later on that night, seeing him playing that damn game as usual.

"A bigger one," he answered. "I'm gon put the pictures of my dad and your mama and the kids in the living room, that's cool?" he looked over at me.

"That's perfect," I smiled. He had started coming with me to visit their tombstones when I went and he talked to her damn near as much as me, now. He went with me to get their names tatted on me and I was happy he was there, because I definitely cried.

As I was about to ask him something else, the doorbell rang again, so I went down and opened it to see my best friend.

"Hey hoe! I missed you," she cheesed.

"I missed you too!" I hugged her tightly. I definitely just saw her two days ago but if I could help it, I'd see her every single day. After the whole thing last year, I appreciated Ari so much more. She was really my true sister and she never folded on me. I knew I could count on her for anything.

We got comfortable in our living room, watching Game of Thrones, which we did often. We refused to watch it alone, so it took us forever to finish it.

"This bitch Cersei is so annoying," I mumbled, sipping my water, watching her crack open a crab leg like a fiend. Of course she brought seafood, why wouldn't she?

"When are you giving me a nephew, ma'am?" she asked me randomly.

"When you give me twin nieces," I answered back. I don't know why all these people want me to have a baby, let my coochie be.

"Bi—twins?! Blue! You was supposed to been got her pregnant," she called to him as he entered the room.

"She won't let me," he laughed. "Ima keep trying for you, sis,"

"Like hell he will, I pop birth control like it's candy, y'all not finna catch me slipping,"

                                               **

hello again :)

i hope y'all liked this, niggas havin babies lol.

idk if y'all wanted to see luck and blue have a baby, i don't remember if i ever asked 🧐 well if you do lemme know, and i'll see lol.

if y'all have any other requests let me knowwww, i don't know how to end this book 😭 i don't wanna make it too long though. that's what takes me so long.

anywho, leave some thoughts!

till next time 💞