BILLIONAIRE'S SECRET |𝟏𝟖+

░░ CAUTION :MATURE CONTENT ░░(but not to wild nor too much of sex)

░ CAUTION :MATURE CONTENT ░░
(but not to wild nor too much of sex)

░░ It would be romance more off ░░

░░░░░░░Don't forget inline Comment..░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░| S Y N O P S I S |░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░Word count :388░░░░░░░

A mansion in Mumbai is seen where celebrations are going on.Let us go and see what they are celebrating.
Raj malhotra is known as one of the influential and powerful people in the business world.

He have taken his father's company into his hands at the age of 20 and is successful in rising it to heights.Today he is very proud father of baby boy.He threw the party to celebrate his happiness with his dear and near ones.

Nyonika felt herself lucky to get such an understanding husband and a caring family.Never she felt alone with them.To extend their happiness they welcomed a new member in their family.Prince of malhotras.

They named the baby as Manik malhotra and true to his name he was always a gem.As baby he was both silent and naughty kid.He gave hard time for his parents to deal with his notorious behaviour.As he grew up he became this understanding and lovely kid whom all would love to no extent .

Nyonika has done a good job in instilling good values and morals into manik .Manik hated lies to core.Whatever may happen he would stick to talking only the truth. He hated attention and that is the reason none know him as heir of malhotras.

Raj malhotra really valued manik words a lot. He trusted his son blindly enough to follow his advice even from a young age where manik helped to disclose a fraud servant.

But everything changed from the time someone entered their lives.Raj malhotra's business partner and new friend. A wall was created between raj and manik by that person .

Manik accused that person of fraud and doing some illegal works in their company to raj. Raj didn't believe manik for the first time in life.He in return accused manik for baseless accusations to escape marriage with his friend's daughter .

Manik moved out of the mansion to prove his point to his parents.None knows where he went.They tried to find him using PI but it was all in vain.

Point to be noted that except the malhotra mansion servants none know how the heir looks like and servants are too loyal to reveal his identity.

Let us see how manik proves his point and how Raj would realize how much he hurted his dear son.

░░░░░░░NOTE:
All rights are reserved. Copyright of Xprincesworld25x and  xhighonwingsx. This story was created from my ideas and our imagination. This story cannot be used in any way, shape, or form. Any resemblance to real events or locations are coincidental. Enjoy Reading.░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

How was it guys as its a prologue and start of the story I knw I must have made a lot of mistake

Please bare me for that.

So here i am with a new story ( BILLIONAIRE'S SECRET |𝟏𝟖+). Do vote and comments. And let me know your opinion about reading this story .

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it

░░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below. ░░░░░░░

░Precap-you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░░