Part 3 new binder

Back in my dorm after more training, I went in the bathroom and got a shower and put on fresh bandages, When is that old hag gonna get here?

I probably have an hour to myself before kirishma comes here so i shouldn't have to worry to much. I glance at my room and bathroom, my shots and meds need to be put up and then I need to up clean some.

I put up the shots in a desk beside my bed and put my meds in a cabinet in the bathroom. I put on some sweat pants and a black t-shirt. I flopped on my bed, and got on my phone, I guess this is what I'll do until he gets here.

I heard a knock on the door followed by kirishma asking my name. I got up and opened the door.

" your late dumbass."

" yeah sorry about that sero wanted to play some video games for a minute."

" tch, dumbass."

I sit in my desk chair and kirishma sit on the floor and pulls his books out of his bag.

We started studying and the hours pasted, just as kirishma was getting his stuff back together I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see my mom standing there. Fuck.

" hey brat, hello kirishma."

" hello miss Bakugo."

Kirishma walked out the door and waved.

" alright where is it?"

" you know you could say please. It's not like I had to drive all the way here and bring you this."

She handed me my old binder and went to leave. I slammed the door shut and put the binder in my drawer, I'm about to go to bed anyways and I'm not sleeping in that bitch.

I went to my bathroom and took the bandages off and left them in the sink. I fell into my bed and played on my phone until I felt I was ready to go to sleep.

" Bakugo...,Bakugo!"

" the fuck you want shitty hair?"

Wait a minute.

" well you-"

" the hell are you doing in my room!"

I jump up out of bed and kirishma nearly falls on his ass.

" uh it's pass time for class and I just wanted to make sure you were ok, your rarely ever late."

I looked over at my clock, I can't believe I slept in my alarm didn't go off either.

" my alarm didn't go off, I'll be in class in a minute so you can get out now."

I wrapped myself in my blanket after remembering I don't have on a binder.

"Well I mean if I'm already here I could just wait for you."

"No. Get out."

"Oh come on blasty why not."

"Look if you just have to then wait outside."

I watch led as He went outside and shut the door, why he's a fucking idiot. I grab my binder and go to the bathroom, I throw on my clothes fast brush my teeth and since I don't have time to do it, I stick my hand up to my hair and make some small explosions.

"There done now,I'm going to class."

" hey thanks again for helping me study for that test"

"Whatever."
Kirishima followed me all the way to class and the day went as normal. My binders tight, I used this three or four years ago, guess I out grow it.

And now we got is training this is gonna be a living hell in this binder. Today I train with kirishima, to better both are quirks, this is gonna be worse then hell.

"Hey Bakugo! Ready to train?"

"Tch, whatever let's get this over with."

After about two hours this was getting unbearable, I need to get back to my room I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I started walking away

"I'm done for today shitty hair."

"Ok."

I stumbled a few times but got to my room. I went in the bathroom and pulled off my shirt, I tried pulling on the binder but it hurt like hell.

"Bakugo? Whoa-"