Scars

My heart was beating like a drum, what's happening? Why did he kiss me and why did I kiss him? Why am I not pulling away? I felt his hand come up and hold the side of my face so I moved my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him in more. That's how we sat until we both pulled back, his face was red and I could feel the blush burning on my cheeks.

I didn't know what to say or do so I just pulled him back and kissed him. This time he kissed back as soon as our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he ran his fingers through my hair. The kiss got deeper and neither of us would let go. I never realized how much i wanted this, how much i wanted him.

"boys hurry to the car it's time to go"

I broke the kiss and looked to the car, his moms already got in and we're waiting. I turned back to him.

"Well guess it's time to go huh.."

I kissed him one more time then got up pulling him up to.

"Let's go dumbass, we'll talk back at the dorms."

"O-ok."

After we got back into the car it was weird, awkward. I wonder if his moms saw any of that, god i hope not. I glanced over to Kirishima who seemed even more nervous then me about his moms. He was tapping his fingers on the seat nonstop. I inched my hand over to his and tapped his hand, he quickly glanced down and smiled a bit. I moved my hand over his and held it. He blushed and smiled ear to ear for the rest of the car ride.

After saying goodbye to his moms and a silent walk back to our dorm hallway he grabbed my hand and walked me to his room.

" look dude i'm sorry for just kissing you-"

I slapped him across the face then pulled him close and kissed him. I kept him there for a sec then let him go and sat down on the edge of his bed. I kept my eyes to the ground until he sat beside me, I looked up and saw the red hand mark. Maybe that was a bit harsh.

" well what now?"

" bakugo i'm confused."

" huh?"

" i mean i'm happy you kissed me but do you like me? I mean you did just slap me."

" I do like you, i think, I slapped you to make you shut up."

" well then how about we go on a date? Then we can both see how we feel."

" ..sure."

He smiled and started to get his happy mood back, i layed back on his bed and he sat and talked about how happy he was that I got to meet his moms and how he was happy we got to hang out. He went to get in the shower as I was going to leave. Before I did I saw one of his drawers was left open. I peeked inside of it and saw two old looking razors. Is he...? There's no way I mean, well maybe. Hmm..

I heard him about to come back so I quickly got out of his room and to my own. I layed on the bed and tried to get it off my mind but I couldn't. I couldn't believe any of that just happened, i don't know if i should feel happy, scared, or mad about it. I wonder what he's thinking right now, I wonder if he's ok.

The next morning I walked to class with kirishima, it was a little awkward at first but the feeling died out quickly. I noticed things I never really had before about him. He had small dark circles under his eyes, his hands slightly gripped his sleeves when raising his arm as if to keep them down, his eyes looked tired, he seemed distracted. I really hope what I'm thinking isn't true, if it is I just hope I can help. I don't know how but I'll try my best, for him.