Part two: fabric rip

/ Bakugo p.o.v. /

After taking a shower I grab my clothes and throw them in a pale, I take my binder and start to wash it in the sink.

Baku: fuck.

The side of its ripped. I remember one of Kirishima's punches i douched his arm was sharp and it ripped my shirt but I didn't know it went that deep.

Fuck fuck fuck!

What the hell am I gonna do now I still have class tomorrow!

I throw around stuff until finding a roll of medical bandages, this will have to work. I sat it beside my bed. I laid down and after beating down my pride some I texted my mom telling her about my binder and asking if she can help me get a new one soon.

She had one at the house in case I needed it, but can't bring it till tomorrow afternoon. That's better than nothing. I roll over and stare at the wall until I'm tired enough to go to sleep.

- next morning-

I hit my alarm clock almost sending it to the floor. I roll over and sit on the edge of my bed,

" shit"

I rubbed my eye and headed to my bathroom, I brush my teeth, fix my hair some and put on pants. I grab the bandages by my bed and my shirt, I rap myself tightly with it and put on my shirt.

I'm not as flat as normal but it will have to do. As I close my door shitty hair opens his.

" morning bakubro"

I ignored him and started walking, he ran up beside me and started talking as we walked.

We got to class and shitty hair sat his stuff on his desk then walked over to mine, class hadn't started yet and the room was loud with small groups talking.

" hey can we study for the test this afternoon."

I don't know what time mom's gonna be here, but I have nothing else to do till she does.

" yeah whatever"

" wait really? Thanks man!"

"Tch"

Mr Aizawa walked in and everyone went to there seat. Class was slow and boring, and when the bell rang I walked to my next class with shitty hair following.

In the middle of class I started scribbling little drawings on the desk. After a minute someone pointed my side, it was Kirishima he sits behind me in this class, he pointed to the front of the class where the teacher was watching me waiting for me to pay attention.

I put down my pencil and stared at the broad, the lesson started back up and for the rest of the day I just waited for training.

In training I was starting to have fun, till I felt the the wraps around my chest loosen. Shit. I keep going hopping that it doesn't come all the way off. When the match is over I sit down and after a few minutes Kirishima sits beside me.

" hey man are you breathing alright? you're chest looks more puffed out."

Fuck. I leaned forward some and pulled on my shirt.

" whatever, I'm fine. It's to goddame hot."

" yeah I guess so, well I was just checking. I'm gonna go grab my water, see you later for studying."

" whatever."

He ran off, i looked down, I looked flat enough like this but damn that made my heart jump. It was hard enough when I first started binding, I had a good size chest and it hurt, I just need to get through this and get to my dorm.