23

May 12,

The sky was cloudy. Today sky was not very clear, dark clouds pulled from the south, the air was a bit uncomfortable, I'm still tired and feel dizzy like I was when I was in the hospital.

My mind is more alert so I don't have to take my medicine frequently but just lie in bed waiting for the sleep to come, I like the light outside so the curtains are always pulled aside to let the light shine in this room which is lacking vitality

But today was not bright, without a drop of sunlight, lying on my bed was very sad, my headboards were all my medicine given by the doctors in the hospital, lots of medicine, there some in the closet too, every medicine is very neatly arranged and I am satisfied with them, I like the order.

I found something to read to help relieve boredom, even though it started to rain but I still let the wind in, the scenery was very beautiful

The doctor did not tell him I had 2 months left until I leave my life. I guess they don't want to hurt him, I can't blame them I would do the same

The doctors visit every day, today too after the examination, the doctor pulled Taehyung out to say something but after coming back I found him very uncomfortable, angry visible on his face, he might have been yelling at the doctor earlier.

"What happened Taehyung?" I forced myself to sit up. He came and sat down on the bed, hugging me to his lap.

"He talking nonsense !" His tone doesn't sound very good.

"What did the doctor said that made my husband so angry huh?" I hugged him

He said ......" He closed his eyes, buried his head in my neck. "He told me that your Terminal lucidity*, depending on you can go anytime, he wanted me not to go anywhere, put all my work aside and don't leave you "

Definition:

Terminal lucidity: is the phenomenon of a person who is seriously ill, physically weak, suddenly becoming woke, healthier, feeling better and wanna laugh. Usually, the patient falls into this case, about two hours later will die. This phenomenon is compared with the image of the lamp before turning off, the natural light is bright.

I laughed out loud, my whole body was shaking

"Ah, turns out this is called terminal lucidity, which is a good thing, but I don't have any strange feelings, I just feel better than usual!"

Taehyung didn't say anything else just hug me, what else can he say?

On June 2, the sky was very clear and blue, Taehyung really followed what the doctor said he always sat next to me, never left half a step away, if I opened my eyes I would see his beautiful face, he will kiss me very sweetly but I can see the sour in his eyes.

This kind of moment, I just feel so silent, so comfortable, no agony, so, this is the terminal lucidity everyone was talking about.

I officially leave the earth on June 20, a sad summer day with drizzling rain.

this is not the last chapter btw