19

At the beginning of February, spring is coming, the atmosphere is not very warm, I am hospitalized, fell into a coma with very high frequency. Everything gonna happens soon or later right? ... Taehyung arranged that the company was okay to leave the management to his brother Yoongi to take care of and stay by my side 24/7

"Are you tired?" When I came to my senses, I finally asked him.

"No, I'm good!" And he was still smiling. His head was in a mess, sometimes he had to go back to the company to handle the work, the rest of the time was at the hospital looked after me, when I found out I told him that I'm fine and he should take care of his business first but in my heart because of that I felt warm.

The time when I was awake was not as much as it used to be, I was always in a state of unstable dreaming, him and I don't y'all so much, the times when I would wake up in a coma would be silly smiling at him, I was really tired at the time, but I was afraid of him to worry, so I tried to force a smile.

In the hospital, a lot of female nurses admire me saying that I am truly blessed to have a perfect husband, wholeheartedly protecting me, beside me, taking care of me during my illness. They often can't help but talk to me when infusing me with staring eyes.

"Sooyoung, you're husband is so kind to you, it seems that your life is not wasted." But I'm really afraid of what they say because those words will make me leave this life in regret for him, I am a woman who also has envy, the greed of her own. At times like that, I will firmly say without him by my side. "He is not my husband!" For what? Of course, to let them break that dream. I want to be ruthless once to make people imagine the white sponge.

Since the time I said that the nurses no longer buzzed in my ear about him, but silently whispered sadly on my behalf. I ignored it. Everyone does not know, every time I wake up, there will be different types of feelings of disagreement, sometimes it is a kind of happiness, sometimes it is a kind of bitterness, there is also no heart, reluctance, misery, along with apathy.

It was a very indifferent feeling of the person who was about to leave, escaping from the narrow space, completely indifferent ...