7

By the time I left the office, it was 7 pm, according to my experience of more than 3 years living together, maybe he will not come home tonight because the number of times he comes home with me to eat is barely so I do not take a taxi back

On the cold street of Seoul, I slowly walked back home, I wanted to truly look back on this street, the street lights and this noisy atmosphere after a few years of haste, I roamed in the shops on the sidewalk, I gradually forgot the time until the led screen of the movie center "Dream Star" I realized that it was already 10:30 am, I walked home.

When I arrived at the house, the sight of the darkroom alone with him sitting on the sofa using the laptop while looking at his documents made me scared.

I took off my shoes and placed it on the shelf, then walked gently into the bedroom, hoping not to attract his attention.

"Where did you go?" He suddenly talks made the coat on my hand fell

"Why did you come home today?" I bent down to pick up the coat that I had just dropped but my hand shook slightly.

"Can't I come back here?" He still did not bother to look at me, still staring at the laptop not moving an inch.

"Have you had dinner?" I quickly moved on to another topic, going to the corner of the door I turned on all the lights in the living room.

"Can you explain to me what happens in the afternoon?" He closed the laptop and turned to look at me.

"Ah ..." I opened my bag, took out a divorce application.

"I signed it, now I just need your signature!" I put the divorce application down with a pen.

"Are you kidding me?" He furrowed his eyebrows, his dark pupils were really cold.

"I'm not kidding if you don't sign I can still unilaterally divorce" I tried to keep my feet from shaking even my heart was trembling with fear.

"Your brother became a prisoner due to embezzlement, did you know?" He looked at the divorce application and smiled strangely.

"I ... I ... that nonsense, how can Jinyoung be involved in embezzlement!" Well, Bam, my whole world collapsed without any expectation, my brother Jinyoung was the director of a food processing company, he loved me from the time I was little, he was extremely excellence in learning.

Jinyoung he is the sunshine of my mother is the best brother in my heart how can this be no no it CAN'T !!!!!

"Don't you know? Jinyoung has been arrested for more than 3 days" He lightly stroked the divorce application with his hand.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I was shaking violently.

"You didn't ask." He made a face that showed no signs of knowing.

"I ..." I feel my eyes are a bit wet, hot tears coming from the corners of my eyes.

"I told you I don't want to divorce," He said calmly

"But I want to divorce!" I bit my teeth and said.

-----------------Happy Lunar New Year readers!!!!Wow, I can't believe we already at 500 readers and this story just came out 3 days

-----------------
Happy Lunar New Year readers!!!!
Wow, I can't believe we already at 500 readers and this story just came out 3 days. The amounts of support y'all show me are crazy and I hope y'all have a great new year! (o^^o)