4

The next morning when I woke up, one side of the bed was cold, proving that he had gone to work very early, I'm tiredly doing personal hygiene and finished changing clothes to prepare for work because I'm not that type of women who rely on their man.

I graduated from university majoring in journalism, so my daily job is to go to the editorial office to do errands like writing articles for tomorrow, edit a little information for the eighth week, this job is very safe, salary It is considered enough for the activities of a family woman like me. During the lunch break, when my colleagues were going to eat, I was still working because I had an argument with him yesterday so I couldn't finish the paper for next week's issue, so I should take advantage of it a bit.

"Sooyoung, there is a handsome guy looking for you" Yerin, who had just finished her meal, went in and smiled brightly at me.

"Huh?"

"He said his name is Lee Taeyong and wants to see you" Yerim cleared her throat in earnest.

"Taeyong ???? Let me see" I arranged the documents to get up and left the office to go out to see what Taeyong was up to.

As soon as I stepped out the door of the newsroom, I saw that Taeyong was really waiting, he immediately smiles when he sees me and waved at me.

"Taeyong, why are you here today?" I smiled at him properly.

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet, what about you?"

"So we should to the restaurant across the building to have something to eat" The word "we" from him is so easy to say, but why is it not from the mouth of the man I love but from an unfamiliar man that I have no vibration at all?

"Um, okay!" I went with Taeyong to the other restaurant to eat, this is not the first time me and Taeyong ate together, but the number of times I agreed to eat with him was so small that I could only count on the fingers.

.. "What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is the same as last time"

"Well, serve two lunches"

"Yes," he quickly responded to my words.

While eating me and Taeyong did not seem to talk to each other, I bowed my head to eat, Taeyong too, the two of us like two different worlds, do not understand what the other person is thinking.

My phone suddenly rang the familiar song "Only Love .. True love .. Love ... in our life, there's only love that we never forget .." I glanced at the word "Taehyung".

Yesterday I left it to be "Taetae" but today I don't understand why but him and I have an invisible barrier that makes me dare not to name "Taetae" anymore, so these two words "Taehyung" are intended to divide. It was clear that my relationship with him had a rift, there was a break, a little distance like many other strangers because I let go. I turned off my phone and continued to eat my part.

  I turned off my phone and continued to eat my part