14

"Park Sooyoung! What are you doing?" The deep voice that brought me the chill of the cold autumn, I glanced at the person in front of me, is him- Taehyung ...

"What are you here for?" I tried to hold back the panicked expression.

"Miyeon told me you're in the hospital and told me to come and see" Taehyung slowly walked to me.

"I'm fine you can go home" I bit my lip, my hands hidden in the cotton blanket pressed gently against each other.

"Actually, I came here because of something else" Taehyung pulled a chair near my bed.

"What?"

"How do you get over 1 million to pay for Jinyoung?"

"How do you know?" I was startled, how did he know about this?

"I didn't see you when I got back from the trip, I thought you at you're mom house so I drove to her house, mom said thank you immediately when she saw me made me surprised how can you gather such a large amount of money in a week while I was gone"

His words were like thousands of small needles stabbing into my heart, each was very painful.

"Am I that useless?" I laughed, coldly

"I didn't mean that," he countered coldly.

"Really?" I smirked slightly.

"Did you borrow from Taeyong ?" Taehyung leaned over to look at me, eyes filled with anger hidden behind those dark eyes.

"Do you have money?" I tried to sit up with my hands tiredly, changing the subject.

"Of course I do "

"Send me 750,000."

"No need to worry, I already sent 1 million to him."

"You..."

"Why huh? I'm your husband, Jinyoung brother in law but when there a problem, the person you asked for help it Taeyong? " Taehyung was really angry and screamed.

"Have you ever considered me your wife?" I shouted back to him, I had enough of it.

"I provide you with everything from money to material, what are you missing?"

"I lack your love." I helplessly let go of my hands.

"...." suddenly Taehyung was silent, I didn't find it strange, I already hit his black heart. Right! He gave me money, a lot of money but he did not give me his love, his gentle gaze, he never be there for me when I needed him the most

"Taehyung, we're divorced!" I look at him, eyes full of pain.

"I haven't signed the divorce petition, we're still husband and wife!" He looked at me, swirling deep into me.

"I divorced alone, the court accepted, we are nothing from now on ..." Speaking of which I suddenly wanted to laugh, laughed out loud for no reason
because I know what a pathetic bitch I am

" Speaking of which I suddenly wanted to laugh, laughed out loud for no reason because I know what a pathetic bitch I am