15

"¡NO! ¡ I DON'T ACCEPT IT!" Taehyung shouted. All the fruits on the table were brushed off by him, he was like an injured wild animal staring at me as if to pierce me with those eyes.

"Taehyung, you don't love me? Right, 6 years, you're not tired? I know I'm wrong to bind you, make you waste 3 years. You don't accept it because I took Tzuyu away from you right? Tell her to come back to you and for me, I'll leave without bothering you. , I will return everything to you, I will not hold on to anything ... "

Speaking of which, the tears I have been trying to hold back in the corners of my eyes quietly fall but maybe he can't see it.

"Sooyoung, it's not like that. Don't think like that, I... I ...." his last sentence could not be heard for some reason

I don't why but he stood up to leave and don't want to divorce

" Is it over? Yes right?, I just hope that he will be happy later on, really happy .... as for me, I just cry only for me to know with the pain in my heart "

Days I have left on this earth are only counted on the fingers ... I don't know why but at 2 pm, my bank account jumped to 1 million 50 thousand. I was extremely surprised, I also received another message from him: "to spend on anything you need "I laughed softly, does he still care about me? He even helps me pay back Hayoung and Taeyong but the two of them didn't accept it so he transferred this 1 million to me.

After transfer the money back to Baekhyun and Miyeon, my heart was relieved. Jihoon probably made it difficult for Hayoung to come to visit me, the corners of her eyes are somewhat tired when she come visit me this morning. As for Taeyong I just hope he is safe and finds his own happy ending.

The doctor told me to stay in the hospital for half a month to monitor, but after 10 days, my whole body is almost going to die. I'm an active person, how can I just lie still ?! I'm gonna die anyway so why not try to live life a little better.

I was divorced, although Taehyung disagreed, I still determined to pack my stuff to go to my mom's house. My mother also asked me about the reason why I moved here, I made up a reason that Taehyung had a long-term business in England for 3 months, being home alone was boring so I wanted to come here. For a few days, Taehyung was threatening me at the door that if I do not pack up and go home right now, he will immediately tell my mother that I was divorced from him. My mother was not in good health, especially having a heart attack, I had to patiently pack up and return to Taehyung house.

I went home, still silent like that, but Taehyung didn't seem to be at the company as often as he used to, he stayed home more, interested in what I did. He suddenly moved all his works from his workroom to the bedroom, I was surprised but also have no idea, what is the use? Taehyung is like a childish kid, and someday he will be bored and push me aside, what can I do? The time I left to live is not long enough to play with his cycle of love, only left is the only possibility, that is to silently by his side, taking care of him in silence and not to show what I call love. The love that I cherish like the treasure is just garbage to Taehyung after all.

Me and him peacefully living under one roof, I often joke with him: "Don't you see that the two of us are like living together illegally?"

"No!" At that moment, he firmly answered.

"We're divorced Tae ...!" I swallowed the pain in my heart to say those words how painful heartache.

"But that divorce petition was made by you. I told you, I didn't accept it !!!" He often leaves without giving me a look, and for me, the pain from my brain hurt me so bad but I can't do anything but silently take it.

 I told you, I didn't accept it  !!!"  He often leaves without giving me a look, and for me, the pain from my brain hurt me so bad but I can't do anything but silently take it