Special Chapter POaM (RR)

Maximillion POV

He twirled the ring around his finger more profoundly ever since the stunt I pulled a few days ago. I was serious about being with him forever, he had my heart. Since I was joking around with this topic, most of them didn't take me very seriously, Miles is one of them.

"Stop lying to me. You're going to hurt my feelings!" He whined and complained. He's been denying this for the past 4 hours. My fingers slid between his creases and he moaned at the pleasure, smirking, I knew that would shut him up.

"Why would I lie about that?" I asked him.

I applied forcefully the backside of his metatarsals, cracking them and releasing pressure from the bones.

He arched his foot that was in my hand and moaned lightly. He was so cute, and he had the cutest toes. I couldn't help myself from my next action. "Fuck, that feels good. Keep going."

"Stop it! You idiot!" I took his little toe into my mouth and sucked on it. I grazed my tongue across the dorsal side of it, tickling him. He burst into fits of laughter, curses, and giggles. He attempted to retract his foot from me, but I pushed him back down on the bed and hovered above his small frame compared to mine.

My lips attached to his neck, kissing, biting, and nibbling on his sensitive skin. His hands pushed at my chest, trying to get me off of him, but once I started, I couldn't stop. "No, haha! Stop, we have to go soon."

"Why?" I groaned childishly, "You can just talk to me! We can have sex and talk after." I offered. He only laughed and kissed my lips innocently and achieving his goal of pushing me off of him. We have an appointment with the therapist from when Miles was in captivity with Malcolm, Dr. Theresa. Miles and Anna felt the need that we, as a couple, should talk to someone else about how we're truly feeling about everything going on in our lives.

"We can finish this later but seriously let's go." He pulled me up and off the bed. On purpose, I let myself fall into his arms, he gripped me tightly, making sure I didn't fall. Aw, he cares for me!

"глупый дурак (Stupid fool)" I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his statement. I still had a massive advantage of the Russian language compared to Miles, but I wanted to keep it for myself. To tease him with random words, questions, or statements that he wouldn't be able to translate.

"I'm driving this time!" He ran from my arms and into the kitchen, grabbing my car keys before attempting to make it to the garage before realizing that I hadn't moved an inch.

"Come on, we have to go!" He shouted from the kitchen. By the time I made it in there, he was waving the keys in front of my face as if he won something immaculate. Crossing my arms, I stood in front of my lover.

"Have the car then."

"What?" He lowered his hand and raised his brow in confusion. After registering what I said, I'm now carrying a crying Miles to his car. If he has the proper reproductive system, you would've thought he was bearing a child.

"Can you even drive? Miles stop crying... oh god. Come here, you big baby." I pulled his shivering body on my lap from the driver's seat. Pushing his curls from his face, you could truly see his everlasting beauty. Crying or not, he was gorgeous. Pink as a newborn, lips trembling, pale skin looking as fragile as ever.

"You're beautiful," I told him. His breathing started to even out, his lips parted when he finally looked up at me. Stunning.

This time he led the way. Cupping my cheek in his little hand, he pulled himself up and kissed me. Our lips molded together as the air decreases between the both of us. He was the first to pull away and rest his forehead against that of my own.

"We really should go." His voice came out low as if he was struggling to even agree with himself. Looking down, he was having some conflict in his lower zone. I did what I thought was smart.

"M-Max." He breathes out as my hand dug into the sweats that he was wearing. Just by the touch of my hand, his member grew double its size.

"Say my name Котенок," I begged him as I pumped his groin in my hand. Speeding my rhythm at different time intervals, his body has no way of knowing when I was going to speed it up or slow it down. Each time he moved, his ass dug onto my growing member. There was no way I would be able to hold up any longer.

"I'm g-gonna to come! Max-x..." The way he trailed my name along almost made me come in my pants. Running my thumb over the slit of his dick, his head flings back exposing his neck and the fading hickeys. Think it's time for some new ones to the collection.

"Mmmhhhh! MAX!" He screamed my name and it took everything in me not to come in slacks. He came all over my hand and his clothing. Coming back up from his neck, he released my hair from his painful grip.

"Look what you made me do." My fault?

"So let me fix it." Pulling his sweatpants all the way off, his member was semi-hard once again, yet he calls me the horndog. I snaked two fingers into his mouth and with my other hand, I placed his legs on the dashboard, spreading them slightly.

Taking them out of his mouth with a pop, I played with his hole loosely. He relaxed his head back on my shoulder, his eyes shut close. Pressing one digit in, he gasped for air. The second one came after his groan. Scissoring his hole became an easy sport for me, finding his spot in no time allowing him to scream my name. Finally, my third finger made an entrance when he adjusted to the two.

"T-Take me n-now."

Sliding out of his puckered hole, I take my hard cock out of my pants and tease his hole with my head. He arched his back off my chest and squeezed his eyes shut once again when I started pushing inside of him. "Gladly."

"Open your eyes baby, let me see you. All of you." He turned his head and looked back at me. His eyes were glossy, and his bottom lip had a cut in the center. Taking his lips on mine, I lift my hips and thrust inside of him.

"Oh god." He came.

---

"H-Hi, I'd like to reschedule o-our appointment." Miles held the phone close to his ear as I kissed the skin on his chest.

We moved to the backseat of his car, having sex for the past two hours and a half. It became difficult for Miles to talk on the phone as his words slurred. Hey, it was time for us to celebrate the fact that I proposed to him. After he had hung up the phone, or more so the fact that it slipped from his grasp and fell on the car seat, I grabbed his wrist and pinned them above his head.

His back was pressed against the seats as I hovered above him. Beautiful or gorgeous wasn't the words to describe him. He was truly the love of my life. Everything about him made me weak. He is what makes me vulnerable.

"You. It was always you." I started. He looked directly into my eyes as I spoke, "You make me weak to your touch. I feel scared to let you out of my sight as I know that others will look your way. I want them to know that you're mine. Everything about you is mine. Those eyes," I kissed his eyelid, "are mine, this nose," I kissed his nose, "is mine. And these lips," I captured his lips in a kiss as he continued to take my breath away, "are mine."

"I want that ring to symbolize more than a marriage, I want it to be a union of our love, passion, and promise to each other. Most importantly, I want it to be the care we share between ourselves. Cause I don't want to say what's scripted, I want it to be true from my heart to yours," I touched his chest," that I love you." That felt good. To finally say it.

"Я люблю тебя (I love you), Волим те (I love you), I love you," I told him as the kiss sealed my sentence.

—-