15. Property Of a Millionaire (R)

Miles' Point of View

5 hours. It's been 5 hours of fingers moving, my ass hurting, and toes curling. This pain is different from anything I've ever felt. The same position for 5 hours and I don't think I could hold it any longer. Cramp. Cramp. Cramp.

"I need a fucking break." I moaned out, extending my arms over my head and stretching.

"Language. Please, excuse yourself." He snickered and I apologized before leaving the office.

Nope, nothing sexual. Just two men, sitting in a room, for 5 hours, typing and working on shit. I waved down the hall towards Alana, who was talking to some gentlemen who just walked in. She waved back before bringing her attention to the man. I stared at myself through the mirror of the restroom and fixed my hair, my natural color was growing back. It started bringing back memories of when Tyler and I broke it off, getting this job, and making so many new friends. I guess good things do come after the storm.

I used the urinal and stood at the sink to wash my hands. After leaving the bathroom, I stretched midway to the office. I threw my hands above my head and reached high until I heard something pop. I went down and touched my toes, holding that position for a moment until I looked between my legs and saw a familiar smirk.

"Now this is a view." Malcolm Chalamet teased. His eyes groped my entire body and my face burned quickly. I stood back up and dusted my hands on my pants. He pushed a long strand of hair behind his ear before walking up closer to me.

"Lead the way to Maxi, ma chérie (My darling/honey)." His voice was slow and seductive. His French accent was astonishing, I could sit and listen to him talk about anything and everything.

"Fucking hell. You're back?" Was Maximillion's first reaction to seeing Malcolm walk past the large auburn doors.

"Max. Always so hostile. Just came here to talk Mon Ami (My friend)." I knew what that meant. French was a bit easier to understand compared to Russian.

In their small huddle, they talked, whispered, yelled, and went back down to a whisper. Their relationship was strange to me, it was like that of brothers who hate each other but had to visit one another at least once a week or something. I don't know, but it is fun to watch.

"See you very soon. The days are shortening and I'm not that patient of a man." Malcolm sort of threatened. Maximillion just sat in his seat, not flinching a muscle.

"Miles, if this man shows up again, don't let him in." Malcolm turned his head over his shoulder and smirked at both of us before leaving the office. Well then.

"I know your day is almost over, correct?" I nodded my head, the wrong move dumbo.

"Yes, sir." He shifted in his seat, turning his attention to me.

"You may leave early. Please make lunch and get there safely." Huh?

"U-Uh yeah. Thank you, see you tomorrow." I grabbed my stuff and threw them into my briefcase before leaving. He shot me one more glance before I left.

I chatted with Alana at the receptionist's desk before getting in my car and driving away.

"Make lunch? What the hell was that about?" I talked to myself sometimes. Everyone does it!

The drive didn't take long until I was parked outside of my apartment building. I jogged up the stairs instead of taking the elevator and unlocked my front door. Everything was the way I left it. Sort of messy. I left my briefcase on a table near the door and removed my shirt. I took a lucrative shower, scrubbing my body and using a pair of scissors to trim the edges of my growing hair. I threw on some briefs, sweats, and socks before going into my kitchen and looking through my refrigerator.

"I need to do some shopping," I said as I looked through UberEats and started ordering some pancakes among other things from IHOP. I sat down on my couch, turned the tv on, and used my laptop to respond to some emails, tweak with my app, and of course, lose focus and play online games.

"Pancakes are here!!" I shouted when I heard my doorbell ring. I love food. Food loves me. I thank god for a fast metabolism or else, I would look like a pancake.

Maximillion stood there in all his glory. Looking down at me, his lips tugging at a smile. "You're not pancakes."

"No, sorry for not being pancakes. May I come in?" He apologized. I guess he can be forgiven.

I opened the door wider for him and he walked into my place. Not a few seconds later, the UberEats delivery guy was right behind him.

"Thank you so much," I said signing my name and taking the bag from him.

"Sure man." The teen looked down at my chest and suddenly the embarrassment is smacking me on the face.

"That will be all." Maximillion slammed the door in the poor kid's face and took the food from my hands. He placed it down on my coffee table and walked back over to me.

"You might want to cover this." His large hand trailed down my chest, picking the heat up from my face and down to my dick. I used my hands to cover my chest and run towards the back of the apartment and into my bedroom, not before hearing Max laugh. Fuck him.

I never thought I would witness something so horrible. A scene worth dying for. My legs got wobbly, my heart racing, and my life flashed before my eyes. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"You have like 12 pancakes here, I can't have one?" He said chewing on a piece of the light fluffy goodness, that was mine.

I ran to him once he placed the plate down and pounced on top of him. My legs and hands are pinned to the sides of his head and hips. I had all types of confidence when I ran and jumped on him but once our breathing evened and I realized how this looked, I felt uneasy.

"And what do you plan to do now?" I froze. He was cocky and I was scared. Reality hit me and she hurts like a bitch! That didn't hurt as bad until Max flipped us over, my back was now being pressed on my floor and his hands were resting at the side of my head, his body hovering over mine.

"S-So what do you p-plan to do?"

"This."

His lips pressed to my forehead and I felt a tingling sensation. He moved down to the tip of my nose, my chin, and rested his face between my neck. I bit down on my bottom lip and tried to keep still since this part of my neck was so sensitive. Every inhale he took in and released the warmth on my neck before placing a seemingly innocent kiss there.

"mmmm, shit." He bit down on my skin, and until I gasped out a breath of air, he released and sucked on the spot. I could feel a raging boner growing in my sweats so I started to think of old ladies to try to keep it down, but him sucking, kissing, and nibbling at my neck wasn't helping.

"You make me so crazy Котенок (Kitten)." I'm your kitten.

---