7. Property Of a Millionaire

Miles' Point of View

The sun was shining through the window and the warmth felt like comfort as the silence in the room could be cut with a knife. Maximillion hasn't stopped working for a damn second and that kind of annoyed me. Neither one of us brought up the weekend events and I don't think I could. In the heat of the moment I loved everything about it but now that I got some sense back, it was a different side of me.

I got up to leave the office, I couldn't take the silence any longer. As I was leaving, I noticed that I caught him staring at my ass.

"Hey, I love your hair." I heard someone say behind me. I was at the coffee station when this beautiful woman came to my view from behind me.

"Oh, thanks. I'm Miles by the way." I stuck my hand out for her to shake it, instead, she pulled me into a snug hug.

She was gorgeous. She had lengthy blonde hair and big beautiful blue eyes. She had a killer shape, slim waist, and wide hips to the top of her body. Why was everyone so fucking beautiful?!

"I'm Turner, Alana Turner." She said finally letting go of me. Not that I didn't enjoy being smushed in between her breast, but I would rather be somewhere else... if you know what I mean. Sorry, I'm really horny after spending so much time with Maximillion in that office.

"I knew I felt like that hair was familiar," she suddenly pulling out her phone from her back pocket and swiped to show me a few paparazzi pictures of Maximillion, "Some paps caught you two out during the weekend." She told me and handed me her phone. You could see my figure standing next to Maximillion's large one. He was looking at me with a smirk on his handsome face, which made a blush appear on my face.

"You guys are super cute, I won't tell if we become friends." She whispered with a smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile back. I handed her phone back as we chatted about anything and everything.

Alana was a graduate student, this receptionist job was just to pay the bills while she attends school. She is just too pure and kind for this cruel world, I swear some people really can make you feel bad about yourself... Alana is definitely one of them.

"I swear! You're changing him for the better. He's much my nicer and actually notices me." She says and I roll my eyes. There's no way, I just started working here, even if he did admit to hating other guys talking to me, I didn't change him. I don't think so?

"It's too soon. We're not dating or anything. He said it was for professional reasons". I said using quotation marks. She giggled as she finished her tea and we walked back to her desk in the front of the office.

"Sure, he definitely likes you. He's always been pretty quiet, but ever since you started here, he's actually been talking to us and he actually responded to me when I said good morning, a major surprise!" I laughed at her and shook my head. Even though she did sound like she was right, I denied it.

"I would kill to hear you laugh like that." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and was faced with the same dreamy eyes that belonged to Chalamet, Malcolm. He had his arm rested on the desk, he stood so close to me that his cologne engulfed me, I suddenly felt my breath hitch. That name brought up old memories of Tyler, but I quickly shoved those away.

"Good morning, beautiful." His backhand trailed along my cheek. It was warm and soft, the coldness of the ring brought me to a slight shiver. It was a different feel from Maximillion.

"M-Morning. Alana sign Chalamet, Malcolm for 2 PM, p-please." I told Alana as Malcolm smiles.

"I'm so happy you remembered. Take me to Maxi." He said dropping his hand from my face and stood facing me.