8. Property Of a Millionaire (R)

Maximillion's Point of View

I kissed him. Not on the lips but I kissed him. My lips were pressed to his forehead. He smelt heavenly, like heated vanilla on a late-night evening. The things this boy does to me.

"Малышка, Что ты со мной делаешь? (Baby/ Little one, What are you doing to me?) I asked him in my native tongue. He reacted rather well to the kiss, I was burning on the inside but he stood there as my grip on him tightened. I slowly backed away and let go of him, he moaned. That only made my cock angrier, wanting to get deep inside Miles.

"M-My father. He's w-waiting for us." He breathed out heavily. I capture his jaw in my hand and squeezed only slightly making his eyes shut, those beautiful blue hues close. My hand slid down his back and stopped at the arch on top of his plump ass, his eyes shot open again, pupils dilated.

"Ex huh? Did he touch you like this?" I asked him. I moved my hands back up from his arch and pressed hard against him. I felt his hard member pressing against my leg, I started to grind my leg up against it.

"You j-jealous?" He asked breathlessly, the heat from his mouth swarmed my neck as his lips felt close.

"Why would I? You're not his." I grabbed his face in between my hands and kissed his nose. One day I'll capture his lips in mine...one day.

I left the room first, didn't want his father to suspect anything. I washed my hands and went into the dining room before Miles arrived. Michael has finished setting up the table and was pouring wine into 3 glasses on the table.

"You may take a seat anywhere." He told me and I nodded my head. Miles finally decided to join us in the dining room with a little dog following behind him. His hair was damp, he had a graphic t-shirt and shorts on. The dog was a Pomeranian, with light brown and white fur over its small feminine body. Its globular organs were a brown color, a color similar to deep chocolate. I knew a decent amount of information about animals as well.

Dinner was nice. It was only the two of them and I liked that. Michael and Miles were two of an interesting pair. They were an opposition family compared to mine. It's was different and I liked that about them. I wanted to know more about this 'Ex-boyfriend' of Miles and I reminded myself to get more information, not creepy right?

After helping with dishes and the cleanup process, Miles was currently walking me to the front door. His little dog was right on his tail, a protective girl. Cute, like him.

"Thank you for dinner. Thank you for agreeing to spend time with me. Thank you, Котенок (Kitten)." I told him, I wanted to lean down and kiss his lips, but I couldn't. Instead, I took his small hand in mine and kissed the back of it. I left my lips to linger just a bit.

He was either in a state of shock or disgust because he stood there, his mouth gaping open as he stared at me. His Pomeranian watched me as I stepped back and turned away from the boy. I stepped into the back seat of the limo that Aleksandr had opened for me. I rested my back on the expensive leather of the seat and closed my eyes as the car began to move.

"Отличный ужин? (Great dinner?)" He looked into the rearview mirror after he asked me a question.

"It was." That was all I said during the rest of the ride.

Aleksandr nodded his head and continued driving. As the trees and other cars passed by, my eyelids felt heavier. The quietness in the car was adding to the pleasure of sleep, all I kept thinking about were pink lips, platinum curly hair, that little silver piercing on his ala nasi, and those big blue beautiful eyes. I played with my ring as my head thought about the boy.

"Совершенство. (Perfection)" I whispered as I felt my slacks tighten near my crotch area. I've never felt this way about anyone, so attached, addicted, and consumed.

—-

"Спокойной ночи, мама. Я люблю тебя. (Good Night, mother. I love you)" I pressed the phone on my ear as my mother confessed her love for me as well. She loved calling me for no reason, just to say 'I love you', those 3 words have lost meaning to me. I say it, yes, but for a lover? No. I want something unique, that isn't being thrown around to every person you don't even feel love for.

I hung up and placed my phone on my bedside table. I picked it back up when I got an email notification from Aleksandr. I asked him for a little favor, and he did just that. I got more information on Miles and his 'Ex-Boyfriend'.

"Four years?" Well damn. Excuse my language.

I laid down on my large bed and read more on Miles. Everything about him attracted me. It was like someone above created him as a challenge for me. Well then, challenge accepted.

—-