Chapter 18: Don't Judge

-EDITING-

I walked though the corridor, with students staring at me. They grabbed their books from their lockers and locked It shut, and walked Into the classrooms. I finally found my locker, considering I haven't been there about a week. I looked though my locker and grabbed my books as the bell rang for the first period. I held the books close to me and walked into the science lab room, I knock softly on the door as a young male teacher opened the door.

"Hello, may I help you?".  My mouth was slightly opened and didn't know what to say. His tight black shirt sketched an Image of what was underneath. The silence held for couple of minutes, until the students In the classroom began to whisper.

"Yes, I am meant to be here". He moved to the side and allowed me to walk In. I stood In front off the room and with students standing up changing their seats and leaving the spare chairs, with their bags on It.

"I didn't quick get your name?". He walked behind his desk as I looked at him.

"It's Kelly Smith". The eyes glaring down at me didn't help. The student's didn't laugh or start talking they just look at me like, they did know me.

"Nice to meet you Kelly, I am your new science teacher Mr. Drake". I nodded my head as he grabbed a pen and wrote my name on the class roll. I walked over to the front where there was an avaible sit near a blonde headed girl. She wear a pink jumper and jean pants and chewed her gum wide open, like a cow.

"Don't you dare seat their, Miss Kelly". She eyed her brown eyes at me as she leaned over the table and spat here gum on the floor.

"You are disgusting". I told her, as she curled her finger though her hair. I opened my book and turned to a new page with the heading Atoms. I wrote down all the Information on the board as the Mr. Drake explained the task for the rest of the session. He came around an handed everyone a booklet to work on, I started answering the questions, as a girl siting next to me said my name.

"Hey, my name Is Mia". Her hair was braided on the side with a ribbon tied on the end. She worn her school uniform neatly with her eyes looking at me.

"Nice to meet you, I am Kelly". She pulled out her hand for a shake and I shook It.

"Sorry about your mum, and I guess your dad. It must be hard not to have parents". I looked surprise on how she know about that. I just nodded my head and looked back down to my work.

"Don't worry, pretty much everyone know's what happened, we have t.v you know?". I laughed a bit as she moved her chair closely to me.

"Do you understand this?". She pointed to a questions as she waited for an answer.

"Sorry, I am not sure". I lied.

"That's fine, I will just get the hot teacher to help me". I laughed as she moved back to her sit and waved her hand as the teacher helped her. I worked by myself until the first period was over, the next session I had English and continued to work though the answers on the board. When the lunch bell rang, I sat outside on the bench as I saw Allison walking towards me. I got off my seat and gave her a hug as she sat opposite to me. Unwrapping my sand which and taking a bit as Allison started to speak.

"I am going on a date". I slowly chewed my food down as I looked at her.

"What? I mean who and when?". She flicked her hair back and leaned In closely.

"Andrew Jade". I chocked on the name as Allison looked at me.

"I am so happy for you, really". She sat back In her seat and smiled.

"Thanks, he asked me out yesterday". I didn't mean to be rude or anything. But Andrew Jade he was the person that every girl In the school had their mind on about. He was In Jake's soccer team last year and scorred the final goal that leaded the team where they are today. Allison realtionship's In the past has always lead to her crying and calling them names. You would call that brake up's, that's why when Allison tells me she has a new boyfriend, I fell sick.