Chapter 16: Happy Birthday Kelly

-EDITING-

The sound's of loud banging have awaken me up, I rubbed my eyes and looked to see Jake sleeping on the couch with me on the arm chair covered In a blanket. I folded the blanket and tidyed up the chair with arranging the pilliow's to make It look neat, and made my way to the kitchen. Allison was wearing a apron with pots and pans all scatted across the Island bench and flour covering herself and the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing?". Allison turned the stove off and walked to me In a happy smile.

"Happy Birthday Kelly". I hugged her as she squeezed me tightly Into her arms. I had completely forgotten It was my own birthday today, with too many thing's that I have been worrying about.

"Thanks Allison, how did you remember?". She looked at me and turned back to the stove.

"How could I forget my best friends birthday!". Turning the tap and filled a glass with water and sat on the bar stool.

"True, at least you know". I told her.

"Did I wake you up to early? Sorry for the noise, I kept on dropping the pans". She walked to the table and placed plates, knife and forks.

"What are you making?". I walked to the pan and looked down to my most favourite dessert.

"Waffles!". I shouted with excitement.

"I know their your favourite and It's your birthday". I clapped my hands and had a huge smile on my face.

"Thanks". I walked over to the table and sat down In a chair.

"Breakfast Is ready Jake, come and eat while It's warm". Allison shouted as she come to the table with crispy waffles on a plate.

"Coming, don't eat them all". I picked my waffle and covered It will chocolate sauce and a spoon of  vanilla Ice cream.

"Happy birthday Kelly". I heard Jake from behind and he wrapped his hands around me and lend In and kissed me on my cheek.

"Thanks". He sat down next to me on the chair as well as Allison. We all were silent for couple of minutes enjoying the taste of the Waffles that Allison had made.

"This are amazing". Jake hardly couldn't get his words out, and wiped his mouth with the napkin.

"Glad you are both happy". I smiled and took a drink from my juice.

"Where would you like to go today for your birthday Kelly?". I heard my name and looked up as well as chewing my food.

"Sorry, I mean no It's fine this Is enough. Really". They both looked at me, like I just swore.

"We are taking you somewhere Kelly, you are 16, not 5". Jake told me after taking his plate to the sink. I got off my chair and walked over to the sink as well, placing my plate In the dishwasher and helping Allison tidy up.

"We can take you shopping and after we can head out for the evening". Allison waited for a respone's as well as a, I would love too.

"I don't know?".They both looked at me, as I pretended I didn't see them.

"Or we could through you a party". Jake looked at me and shocked his head as Allison finished speaking.

"Option 1 Is perfect". Allison smiled and grabbed a towel to wiped down the bench and table.

"Great! Let's be ready In 30 minutes". I looked at the time and walked over to Allison.

"I don't have nothing fancy to wear". She turned around and placed one hand on my right shoulder.