November 28, 2014

I have not updated anything for the longest time and for that I am so very very sorry. School started back in August and well..... I lost track of time and forgot about the fact that I have people counting on me to write good (only sometimes) stories and you guys don't deserve to have to wait on someone that is honestly probably not even the best writer (definitely not the best at anything) just for them to not update their stories. 

But I am off that rant for now. 

I am on Thanksgiving break and I really shucking hate it. I need a hug. There are two people in my life that give really really good hugs...Guess what....They don't live with me. I can't get my hugs until Monday. Or  I might not get them at all.

Another thing to touch on...My not so love life. Not everyone can have such a great relationship like Austin Mahone and Alex Constancio. Yes. I do ship.

Guess who's getting off topic!!!! ME! Basically there is this guy....He's cute... Seems nice and he would look very nice in pictures. By the way.... I only really care about how nice he would look in pictures because at the end of the year...There's this really fancy dance, but it is not prom. It's a dance where people dress up and get pretty and everyone has a date to the dance. 

I will not. I will go with friends and I will find a nice looking guy to be in pictures with me.

But I gotta go. It's late. I got my feelings out. Not really though because people that go to school with me "read my story."

SO BYE HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, NIGHT, WEEK, AND WEEKEND AND LIVE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALWAYS GONNA BE THERE FOR YOU!