11/22/13

Hey guys.... Looks like I'm on and turns out me and my friends have made another account. You guys have to follow @Baz6557 on here. Read our stuff and I will love you even more!

Now to life.

Watching the X-Factor from this week..... Really loved Alex and Sierra. They are some epic singers. I really think that they can make it in the industry. I just love their tone and sound. Also love their clothes. I would totally raid their closets. LOL. I didn't realize how much British/Irish music I listen to. Ellona wasn't good and it disappointed me. I feel sad after hearing that horrible screaching noise coming from her face. And what was up with the dancers? WEIRD! It really made me mad. Ellie where are you so you can show her how the song is supposed to sound? Watch the video on the side please!

I nearly slapped/hit one of my teachers today. My social studies teacher was really asking for it. She threatened to call my mother because I din't turn in one friggin assignment. Like what kind of teacher does that? I didn't turn in ONE assignment, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?????!!!!!??

Anyway... I think I am going to fight this boy I go to school with. His name is Jacob..... Like forreal forreal. He has been skipping class like an animal that skips.... Is there an animal that skips? Someone find out please. I would appreciate that a lot.

My friend told me that my stories were good. I hope she wasn't lying to me. I want to believe her... I just can't. Anyway....

TIME FOR THE PROMOING!!!!!!

FOLLOW AUSTIN MAHONE ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM!DOWNLOAD HIS NEW SINGLE BANGA, BANGA ON ITUNES! OR JUST GIVE HIM VIEWS ON YOUTUBE!!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR2NDLIFE ON YOUTUBE! FOLLOW RICKY DILLON, JC CAYLEN, TREVOR MORAN, KIAN LAWLEY, SAM POTTOROFF, AND CONNOR FRANTA ON TWITTER,INSTAGRAM AND SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR SEPARATE YOUTUBE CHANNELS!!!

ONE DIRECTION!!!!!! MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!! 1D-DAY!!!! 1D!!!! STUFF!!! MORE STUFF!!!!

BYE BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!