12/15/13

Hey gais.....Did you feel my creepy smile from here?Cuz I sure did.

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!!!!!

O2L (Our2ndLife) IS GOING ON TOUR! EEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!

So obviously I'm going to get to meeet aaaaallllllll of o2l. Can't wait it is gonna be sooooo epic....

Guesss what again!

I have strep throat! Some of you guys might know what it is and some won't ever know.i don't know who would be the lucky one in this situation.

SO.My friend started writing her new fic earlier ths month. Here is the link: HAHA GOT YA! I would never make you guys type in that long link. Anyway the story is on my profile thingy.

Im really bored and there have been lots and lots of typos.LOTS.Most of them have been on accident. Others were just going with the flow.LOL.

What the FREK am I TALKING ABOUT?

I MIGHT HAVE SOME DRUGS IN MY SYSTEM RIGHT NOW SO THAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM!

158 WORDS ALREADY!

I HOPE I DON'T LOSE FOLLOWERS FROM THIS!

Im bored.Really really bored. Someone come play dollies with me!

So wait gais. I have a major question to ask.

DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE BANGA BANGA VIDEO YET?!? CUZ IT IS SOOOOOOOO EPIC! ITS ON THE SIDE. JUST HIT PLAY!

i love this song. It is SOOOO EPIC!

GAIS I PROMISE NEXT TIME I WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL!

BAI I HAVE TO TALK TO RED!