12/20/13

WHAT TIME IS IT?

WINTER TIME!

IT'S MY VACATION!

Speaking of vacations....I think you all are trying to kill me.100 AND 125 reads in one week. This is my vaction...I should get a break.My heart is like pounding from excitment.It's like totally cool.I wanna get to 200 reads by the end of the year.So you guys have like a week.Haha.Let's work people.I wannna be recommended for people to read.So I need you guys help with that.Watching old episodes of Doctor Who.Fun.

So....I played Banga,Banga and Story of My Life in my science class.Everyone loved it.I think anyway.I didn't hear any complaints....So I've decided that every Thursday I am going to post a entry from like the past years for TBT.I just think that that will be a really cool and fun thing to do.I think that you guys would really enjoy the entries.Then you guys could like comment a month and year so that I could post something from that month and year.It would give you guys like an insider to my life and stuff.Yeah.

My sister keeps calling me over to watch youtube videos.STOP IT PLEASE! I AM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING!

I know that she is gonna read this so I had to do that.

Haha.I have to go now.So bye.

BAI GAIS!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY AMAZING YOUTUBE OBSSESSIONS!

I SPEELED THAT WRONG!!!!

AND THAT!

BUT I SURE DID SPELL THAT RIGHT!

OKAY BYE NOW!

OKAY BYE!

LOVE YOU TOO!

OKAY I HAVE TO GO NOW GRANDMA!

BYE!