{ Chapter 9 }

^ Daniel

"𝓜𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓶𝓼. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓮" - 𝓡𝔂𝓪𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓼

Chapter 9:

Friday came faster than my liking

Friday came faster than my liking. The week consisted of the following:

¬ Ryder constantly staring at me

¬Felix constantly flirting with me

¬ And Cayden... Well... Being Cayden.

I felt weak because my powers where still worn out from the steamy-bathroom incident.

Thankfully school is over! If I see Ryder's fingernail I might totally lose it. He's so annoying!

I'm currently at Daniel's house. In case you forgot, Daniel is the kid I teach private lessons to.

I'm standing outside the door with my back bag on my back. My arms wrapped around the grey and white walker.

I decided not to worry Cayden about my ride to Daniel's house, so as the big girl I am, I rode the subway from the school to house. Then from my house to Daniel's house.

If riding the subway means perverted guys trying to bump into you and old people constantly coughing in your face whenever you turn, then that was no fun.

If that doesn't annoy you, buddy, then I don't know what will.

I knocked on the door three times clutching my walker. I was hoping for the love of puppies that I don't trip on the small doorsteps.

"Annie!", Daniel opened the door.

"Daniel?! How many times I told you: Do not open the door before checking?", I scolded.

"I'm sorry...", he traced circles on the floor with his right foot.

"Ok! No more long face!", I messed his hair as he giggled.

"What happened to your leg?", he led me to the family room where we usually study.

"Pfft... Don't worry", I waved it off, "It's just a small accident"

It was not a small accident.

"Oh... OK!", sat in the cozy and homey room.

"Let's see what are we going to review today...?", I reached his books, "Math! Perfect"

"No!", he groaned in his little voice. He hated math, "Do you want a drink?", his eyes lightened up.

Oh, I know his plan he used to play this act on me. When he doesn't want to study, he'll tell me if I wanted food or drinks so we can waste time; thus, study less. This ain't going to happen, today buddy. It ain't going to happen...