{ Chapter 6 }

"𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭, 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝔁𝓲𝓮𝓽𝔂, 𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝔀" - 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓷

Chapter 6:

Finally the last class of the day!

I am so glad that I got paired for my PE class with Cayden, this year.

Last year I was alone. I rarely exited my PE class without bruises. Guys used me as a punching bag. Girls tore my clothes, several times, in the girls changing room.

It was one heck of a year.

I went to the showers and changed to my sports clothes. I don't change with the rest of the girls for two main reasons. One, I don't want to be around half-naked girls who always were debating whether their private parts were big enough. Like who the heck cares!? Two, every time I'm around them they try a new torture method. One time they agreed on spraying all of their cheap perfumes on me. And let me tell you: I reeked for weeks. Even showering couldn't get the smells away.

I shivered remembering.

OK, Annie, focus!

I came to the girls' changing room early, just to make sure none of the girls were around.

I changed to my PE uniform. It consists of knee-high black shorts and a white t-shirt that has our school's logo on its center.

I huffed in annoyance as I tugged my oversized t-shirt. Let me tell you a story. The shorts aren't supposed to be knee-high, they are supposed to reach the mid-thigh. I bought my outfit oversized just because our PE class was supposed to be a sports class, not a which-girl-can-wear-the-tightest-outfit challenge.

The rest of the girls in my PE class have way smaller outfit than mine. They obviously bought it to show off their balloon body.

Once I changed my outfit I went out to the field.

Some students started to show up. Some girls and guys were already in their PE uniform, and some were heading towards the changing room.

While I was stretching, I felt to pairs of hands covering my eyes. I screamed using my reflex and had the person on the freshly cut grass with his arm behind his back, his stomach on the floor, and me on the top of him.