{ Chapter 2 }

^ Annie's Makeup (Gerda from The Snow Queen)

"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓘 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 '𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷' 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂" - 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓮𝔂

Chapter 2:

The day went well with teaching private lessons

It's almost five in the afternoon noon and I haven't eaten lunch yet. Thank God I grabbed a Greek Yogurt sandwich before I left.

"Bye!", I smiled at Daniel.

He's an eight years old kid that I give private lessons every month, twice a week, on Friday and Saturday. I help him with homework and re-explain what he took.

Even though I teach him 8 days per month, I get high payment. Not to be stubborn or anything. I can get why his parents want a private teacher. Even though he is this cute little boy, let me tell you: He is a ticking bomb. Daniel can't sit still without running every hour.

I started teaching him five months ago. Before then, I used to work a couple of part time jobs because I wasn't old enough. The jobs weren't that bad, but together they were no fun especially with school on my top list.

"Bye, Annie", he hugged my feet. I crouched to give him a better hug. His parents are always at work, which kind of sad. He never gets the full MOTHER love. However, his mother always read him a bedtime story, and his father plays soccer with him on Sunday.

I went out towards my car already exhausted and hungry.
I can't wait to flop down my soft bed and just sleep.

I drove to the grocery store in silence. I don't like to put 'songs' in the car. I just played 'music'. Let me tell you why. Physiology proves that playing fast beat songs can make you 'unconsciously' drive faster. Driving faster can end up with an accident.

I don't want my death to be like that, so I thought: Oh, well then I'll put slow music before I end my life.

"Let's see", I pulled my phone opening my to-do list.

I know. I know. You're probably thinking that my life is so boring. Don't worry the fun part is ought to come.

Excitement bubbled inside of me. I ran to my car and back to my apartment, and drove back to my apartment as quickly as I can, but not so fast to get myself killed because 'that' ain't happening today, honey. It ain't happening today...

It's almost seven pm meaning it's almost time for my night patrols.

That's right. I do daily night patrols as Lady Solain, just to make sure everything is okay and to keep an eye after the top two infamous gangsters: Damon and The Scorpions.