𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12 - Confused

Start from the beginning

The rest of our friends then follow her outside. I'm still unable to move due to Irene. I was still trying to wake her up, when Jennie rushed out of the car. She made no attempt to assist me in waking up the other girl. She simply stepped outside and joined the others.

"Irene. Irene, wake up, we're already here," I say as I carefully shake her shoulder.

I hear her groan and then she opens her eyes. "Oh, Lisa, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I'd fallen asleep." She said.

"It's okay. Let's go, they're all outside." I said as I got out of the car.

I dashed to Jennie's side, but she isn't looking at me. She maintains her conversation with Joy and Rosé. I tap her shoulder, and she looks at me blankly.

"Do you want me to help you carry your things, Nini?" I asked.

"Don't bother Lisa, I can manage. Look." Jennie says, pointing to Irene. "She's struggling carrying her things, you better help her. She needs you." She then turns her back on me and talks to Rosé and Joy again.

Something is wrong with her once more. How does she manage to change her mood so quickly? We were fine for a while, but she started ignoring me again.

I left her there and went to help Irene carry her belongings. Then one of my attendants greets us and informs us that we may enter.

I'm overjoyed right now because I don't have much time to come and relax here in Jeju eversince that I manage our business. I miss this relaxing feeling, but something is still bothering me. Why is Jennie behaving this way to me again? I think hard about the things I could have done wrong to her today, but I can't think of any. What if she's jealous because she saw me and Irene in that position?

'Yah Lalisa, don't think so highly of yourself. Jennie will never be jealous. It will never happen.'

Perhaps she is only in her menstrual period.

JENNIE

I'm pissed off. Damn, I hate this feeling.

I was a little annoyed a while ago in the car when I saw Lisa holding Irene's hand. But I see red when I saw Irene leaning on Lisa's shoulder, as if they were in a movie theater watching a romantic film. Lalisa, how could you do that in front of my salad?

And now, Lisa doesn't even want to help me with my things. Yes, she asked, but she didn't press me when I told her I could handle it. If she asks me again, I'll let her help me, but instead she goes to Irene. Does she like her? Is Irene the type of girl she likes? Her friend Seulgi, on the other hand, likes unnie. Is she going to betray her? But I know Lisa, she would never do such things.

"What are you glaring at, Jendeukie We're going now, the attendant is leading us inside." Jisoo unnie said, following my gaze. I'm unaware that I was staring at Lisa and Irene unnie.

I didn't respond and just pretended I hadn't heard anything. I started walking inside, but the chicken was quick and came to my side. "Why do you look at Lisa like you're going to kill her?" She asked and chuckled.

"I don't know what you're talking about, unnie." I told her.

"You two looked lovey dovey a while ago, but now you look at her like you want to kill her, what did she do this time?" She keeps asking.

"I'm just tired, unnie." I said to her.

She then returns her gaze to Lisa. A few moments later.

"OH MY CHICKEN, JENDEUKIE! Are you perhaps jealous of Lisa and Irene?" I can't believe she said that. How could she have accused me of such a thing?

"Shut up, Unnie! What are you saying?! I will never be jealous of... " Then I look back at Lisa and Irene, who are now giggling at each other.

"Of...WHATEVER!" I exclaimed to her. I didn't let her speak, instead, I walked ahead of them. I heard her chuckle behind me. That chicken!

I'm now struggling to carry my belongings inside. Damn, why is it so heavy? But after a few seconds my belongings suddenly became lighter to carry and I'm surprised to see Lisa on my side, catching her breath while holding the bag that I'm still carrying. I'm still stunned by her sudden appearance, but she smiles at me.

"Nini, you have short legs, but you walk too fast." I rolled my eyes at her, but she laughed. So that is why she's catching her breath as she chases after me.

"Give me your bag, I'll carry it instead." She said as she grabbed it from me and slung it over her shoulder.

"Now I understand why you're having trouble carrying this one. What's the deal with it being so heavy? Did you bring your entire wardrobe?" She asked then laughs.

"I thought you were helping Irene. Why are you here? I already told you I can manage it." I said to her.

"You can manage? Don't me, Nini. I saw you struggling carrying this since I left. You know I don't like seeing you like that, plus I asked Kookie and Tae to help Irene unnie. Let's go inside, I know you'll love the place." She takes my hand in hers and smiles.

I felt guilty about my actions towards her. What are you doing to me, Lisa? Why are you making me feel emotions I've never felt before? Why are you making things so difficult for me? I'm starting to believe in my Mom and Jisoo unnie. Is it possible that my feelings for you have changed?

'Damn, i'm so confused.'

_______________________________________Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone ♡

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone