Chapter 3: Training and Desires

Everyone woke up hoping that their new situation was just a dream. The moment everyone met up in one of the rooms, they sighed that they were still in their new world, killing their mood. As naive as they are, the class accepted that they are stuck in this new world.

"Ugh, are you sure you're gonna go to that Razor guy Ace?" Warren referred to when everyone first saw Razor. They did not want to associate with him due to his appearance. The aura he evoked was not approachable at all.

"I don't see the problem. Every class doesn't seem to fit with me except for his."

"That's true..." Warren shook his head. 

Soon after, Aria and Vella joined the two in their conversation. 

"So today is the day... training..." Vella said with a sigh. Everyone did not know what would be thrown at them once their training began. 

Vella chose the Healer class due to her high magical stats. She did not have the defensive capability to be a spell warrior like Aria, as she's the only one with the most balanced stats out of the whole class.

"I'm nervous..." Aria's hands were shaking as she couldn't calm her nerves. The thought of war, the idea of trying to kill another human, scared her. 

"Relax... we're only just training for now," Warren said.

"Wouldn't it be better to be a mage...? The decision hasn't been decided until we meet the trainers in a few moments." Vella showed great concern towards Aria.

"But...! I know I can increase our survivability if I choose this job... I can't be a liability to the class if I stay a coward forever...!" Aria shouted.

"She's made her mind anyway. Let her be. I knew we'll be carrying the burdens of a heavy frontline, those at the front will surely look out for her." 

Aria looked at Ace after he spoke. She knew that Ace was going to babysit her in some way somehow. Aria felt disappointed with how she was seen as weak. When she saw her stats, Aria thought she could change and be more helpful if she went into a versatile role.

"I won't be weak...!" She looked at Ace with a pouty expression. 

"I see." He said with a faint smile. 

This smile disappeared when a knight entered the dorm, where everyone was waiting. They knew their time had come to return to the throne to hear more about their training sessions.

"King Regis wants everyone to come now. That's an order." He said with a stern tone.

Everyone followed suit, following the knight where they returned to the familiar sight of the King. This time he only has the trainers that everyone was introduced to yesterday. 

"Good to see everyone. As previously mentioned you should all know by now that today is the start of your training, After a few weeks, you will venture out in a Sacred Dungeon. There you will level up and hopefully find Relics and Treasures to aid you in battle. Your trainers will explain more about this once you begin. That's the end of what I have to say its time for you to learn your desired class." The King ended his explanation.

Everyone went to their assigned teacher for their desired classes. When Ace was about to go to Razor, he noticed that he tried to erase his presence again, but Ace saw this and still approached him anyways. 

"...I did know a few people can detect me, guess I have to comply. Let's see here..." Razor took a sigh when Ace went up to him. 

Knowing that Ace was going to choose him as his trainer, he analysed Ace's capabilities on whether to accept him or not. Razor nodded his head once he was done.