We meet again...

Nicole's P.O.V

I think I fell asleep, because when I wake up, I see the sun peeking up, and it is 6'oclock. Oh, I forgot, one of my dad's friends enrolled me into this performing arts highschool, and I start school. I get up, take a shower, get dressed in my uniform, and I start curling my hair, when I remember yesterday. That girl that pushed me had dark red curls. Then I started thinking about Mark. He was really cute, now that I am remembering his face clearly. He was really nice. I was wondering if he was always like that, when the tip of my index finger touched the hot metal."Aish!!!!!!" I yell. My window was open, so I hoped and prayed that no one heard me. I am getting ready to leave the hotel, when I am getting call. "Hello?" "Hey, hunny bunny!!!" My mom says over the phone. "I am so excited that you are in the country, where I grew up, and met your father."

"Hey mom, can I call you later? I'm not being mean or rude, it's just I have to go to school. I will call you when I get home, okay? Love you omma!!!!" "Okay, I will hear from you later then." I leave the hotel, and start on my way. I put the school address in my phone gps. It helps me get anywhere!!!! I am walking for what feels like 10 minutes, when I start walking down this really nice neighborhood. It was so pretty. I want to live down here. It's so nice. I am walking, admiring the beauty, when I see the girl that pushed me, yesterday, walking in the opposite direction. I walk up to her and ask," Excuse me, but what is your name?" "Uhhh..... I'm Sohee." "Oh, well why did you push me yesterday?" "Cuz, I hate your guts!!If you want to know why, it's because I have my reasons!!!" And she runs off.

Sohee's P.O.V

I freaking hate that girl!!!! I don't really know why, it's just something about her face is annoying!!!! I skip school in the morning, but come back during lunch. That is where I find targets. I like to ruin a girl's day, just by saying or doing something to them. That's why I am going back to school today. To make that girl's life a living hell.

Mark's P.O.V

I am woken up by Jackson. "Hey, get up, we only got 20 minutes to get ready!!!" I look at the time on my phone. It really is 6:40. Oh my gosh!!!! I have to get my apperance together. At school, I am known as the "Cold King" someone told me the reason was because of what happened in Freshman year. I can't stand the name, but then there is the simple fact I just don't care. I get ready, and at 7:00, I am coming out of the dormitory,when I turn to my right and I see.....

A meeting by Chance.......( A Mark Tuan Story) COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें