Graduation

"Riley Jade Addams." Lily calls into the microphone.

I can't believe it.. I did it. I'm finally graduating.

I take my diploma in my left hand and go down the line of hands to shake, starting with principal Marks. While walking across the stage my heart beats faster when I hear my name being shouted from the stands. Sarah, Emma, Paula, and Dave all came to support me today and it just makes me so happy. Honestly at the beginning of the year I didn't plan on walking in the ceremony. I didn't think anyone would be here for me so why would I attend?  My heart melts when my eyes lock with Sarah's and she gives me a little nod before shouting again.

The ceremony goes on and it feels like forever until Lily finally says, "Congratulations class of 2018."

Together we move our tassels from the right to the left side of our caps before making our grand exit. Together the class walks to the lobby where we'll be joined by our families in a few minutes. While we wait students take pictures together and Molly and I make sure to get one together.

"I bet you're really glad the new English teacher didn't suck like the last two." She laughs.

"You have no idea." She pulls me into a hug and then fixes my hair so its not in my face.

"Go get her."

What a school year. An amazing one but, I'm glad its over.

When I turn around Sarah is walking towards us. I run and jump into her arms and she says, "I'm so proud of you."

My heart melts all over again. "Thank you." I kiss her right there on the lips, not caring that we're surrounded by graduates and their parents. Despite my eyes being closed I can see the flash of a camera.

"That is so perfect." Emma squeals from behind the camera.

"Stop!" Sarah laughs, putting her hand in front of the lens. "I swear, she's got at least a thousand by now."

We take a few pictures and then head out. Paula is having us over for cheesecake then Emma is helping us finish up packing. Tonight she's flying back to Florida but we're driving down tomorrow.

"Are you excited for classes to start?" Paula asks while she serves the cheesecake.

"I don't want to think about it yet." I laugh. "I want to enjoy my summer then I'll start thinking about school."

"Thats probably a good idea." Dave laughs.

We enjoy our night until Emma says her uber has arrived. We say our goodbyes and she promises to text before she boards and lands. After another cup of coffee I give Paula and Dave a hug and kiss goodbye before Sarah takes my hand, escorting me back to her house.

"Tonights our last night here. Can you believe it?" She smiles, opening the gate for me.

"No I can't." I pull open the sliding back door and stare at the empty house. "I'll never forget all the amazing things that happened in this house." I sigh.

"One last night." She says before kissing me.

~~~~~~~
Ive been super focused on something I'm writing for one of my classes so my bad kids. 1 more chapter then our story is complete!❤❤❤

Book 2??