Therapy

"How long have you two been dating?"

"Almost 5 months." I half smile. Im so anxious. I've never really been to therapy before.

"Wow. That's really great." She smiles. "Now I have been briefed about, your past." I nod.

"Yeah." I mumble. I'm so happy she didn't recap it out loud like a lot of people might.

"Did you like living on your own before you moved in with Sarah? You lived alone for what, three years?"

"Yeah, something like that. I- I liked it a lot at first but then I kind of got lonely I guess."

"Understandable." She nods.

I like this lady. Ive been talking to her for maybe about 45 minutes now. Her name is Rhonda, she has longish blond hair that goes just past her shoulders, and small blue glasses. She's really sweet and it doesnt take a lot for me to put my guard down so maybe this will go pretty good.

"I love her a lot." I bit my lip. "Sarah."

"Does it bother you at all that shes your teacher?"

"It really should but it doesn't. Bothers everyone else though."

"And that's what is sort of triggering your outbursts?" She asks. "The teasing, anxiety of being teased?"

"Yeah." I nod simply. "And everytime I find out about one of Sarah's old girlfriends it just.. drives me crazy."

"I know you love her but love isnt possessive. You have to come to terms with that maybe Sarah is the first love of your life and you werent hers? Is that it?"

"Maybe." I shrug, starting to feel shy.

"Well I'm happy we're going to work together and find the coping mechanisms that you need during times like this."

"Me too, thank you." I smile.

"You have the crisis plan we filled out at the beginning?"

"Yeah." I slip my hand in my pocket to double check its still there.

"Great, I'll see you next week Riley."

After I walk to Sarah's classroom. Theres only a few minutes left of first hour so I go in and take my seat. Everyone is working on their projects so I do the same.

"Hey where were you?" Molly asks in a hushed tone.

"Office." I simply shrug.

I'll tell her later but it's just so quite in here. We sit together at lunch most the time too so maybe then. The bell rings and everyone packs up their stuff. I slowly pack so I'm the last one out the door and blow Sarah a kiss before disappearing into the hall. At the end of the day I meet Sarah at her classroom and we go home together.

"Okay how did it go?" She asks as soon as we enter the house.

"Really.. Really good, Sarah." She smiles and pulls me in to kiss my forhead. "I think this is going to be really good for me."

"God I'm so happy you said that."

She starts rocking her body, switching her weight from one foot to another. In the dead silence of the dining room we're dancing. My head is on her shoulder and her arms around my neck. We're such a perfect hight for each other. She's taller so it makes things like this and cuddling so much better.

"I love you so much." She whispers.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~
Deadass I kind of want the next chapeter to just be nasty. Like hardcore mommy dom and thats it. Like thats what i need rn, I havent written a chapter like that in a while so, maybe. Should I??