Christmas Eve

I pop my elbows and knees and stretch before I open my eyes. "Whats this?" I grab the present off the nightstand. I just woke up and my vision is blurry for a second.

"This is what I got you when I had you organize those books." I remember,

"You bought that dildo." she was gone all hour. Sarah has this look in her eyes that makes me excited. "Something else too?"

I pull the hot pink tissue paper out of the bag then reach for the present. I grab on to some type of material and pull it by that. As I hold it I look to see a long thick dildo... A strap on. Im so excited, I instantly feel myself start to get wet.

I gasp and my eyes go wide. Oh god I can't wait for her to use it on me.

"Like it?" She whispers as she nibbled at my ear.

"Mhm." I nod.

"Think I should use it on you tonight?" Her tongue runs along the outside. Of my ear.

"Now mommy!" I beg and start to pull at her underwear.

"No no. Not yet baby girl." I pout then she whispers in my ear. "Be patient and tonight will be fun." She continues to kiss my neck and behind my ear.

I bite my lip, I can feel my heart beating a million times a minute, and I have to clench my legs together.

"No. No. Now!" I whine.

I mess with the end of her shirt as I begin to kiss down her neck. Slowly I let my hand slide up underneath her shirt.

"Mmm baby girl." She leans into my ear and whispers. "If you don't stop now no playtime for you tonight. Maybe I'll have playtime, but you won't enjoy it very much."

I huff, roll off her, and cross my arms over my chest.

"Hey none of that." She says in her mean voice.

"Why can't I even do it for you. Not me just you mommy."

"Go get ready. We're leaving for the park in an hour."

~~~~~~
You asked so here she is. I know its been a while but ive been working a lot and ive been talking to this girl and it freaks me out because ive never had a real girlfriend. Also only like two of my friends and you guys know that I'm into MDLG but I think I'm okay with y'all seeing this bc you dont know who I am. Also is it ugly that I really want them to fuck at Disney?? Like I know the answer but someone as sick as me please make me feel better for thinking like this 🤦 Anyway thanks for coming to my TED talk.