College Visit

Its a gorgeous campus and it just makes me even more excited. I can't believe this'll be my home in a few months. I officially accepted my spot and scholarship yesterday. It's really happening.

"What'd you think?" Sarah asks after we finish our tour.

"I love it!" I squeeze her hand.

"I want to go show you that house I was looking at online."

"We can another day. I'm starving." I pull her to the car and kiss her neck.

We're one of the few cars in the parking lot since everyone is on spring break. "Stop, come on." She moves and opens the passenger door for me.

We start our short drive back to Sarah's parent's and she moves her right hand to rest on my knee. I love when she puts her hand on my leg when she drives.

"Things are really falling into place aren't they?" She smiles.

"Yeah, they are."

---

The next few weeks are stressful. I feel like I'm going to have a complete breakdown or my head is going to explode. Finals started this morning and I've been studying all weekend. Sarah's final isn't awful but it's a lot more than I anticipated. I just have to get through this week and then its over. Then in three weeks I walk across the stage for my diploma.

~~~~~
Short and sweet bc it's just a little filler.