Nine

Down Girl

Isaac sat in the abandoned train depot his head up against the wall his eyes lazily watched as he worked on flicking out his claws

Isaac sat in the abandoned train depot his head up against the wall his eyes lazily watched as he worked on flicking out his claws. He had way to much time on his hand as a fugitive. As much as he would never admit it he missed school, more importantly he missed Karma; He hadn't seen her in a couple of days and he was beyond bored listening to Erica Talk about Scott and Stiles's face when she had walked into the school after receiving the bite.

"They were shocked. I loved that feeling it was such a rush" She gushed again for what seemed like the tenth time since Derek had left ten minutes ago. Isaac sucked in a deep breath and rolled his eyes.

"I Mean-" Erica paused tilting her head as she heard heels clicking, Knowing Derek wouldn't be back anytime soon she felt they were under attack.

"Go on Erica tell me all about the rush... again " Isaac groaned sarcastically. she turned her head to him with narrowed eyes.

"shh" she whispered trying to get a better listen. Isaac narrowed his eyes at her growling a bit his annoyance growing for the newest pack member.

"You can't shhh's me when you've been-"

"Shut up idiot there's someone here." She bit back venom in her voice making Isaac stand from his comfortable position on the floor. the both let there hearing travel to the door being opened and boots on the stairs. Isaac quickly pulled Erica into the shadows Derek had shown him. As a figured descended down the stairs Erica let her claws grow and eyes shine a bright gold. quickly she went to attack But was stopped by Issac's grip.

"Karm?" he questioned immediately recognizing her. Karm sent him a smile holding up a bag.

"I brought food figured you'd be hungry my little Fugitive" She smiled Holding up the bag filled with her famous home-made chicken alfredo. Isaac chuckled as he got a whiff of the delicious scent.

"One, I am absolutely starving and two there is nothing little about me" He smirked making Karma roll her eyes. Erica crossed her arms narrowing her eyes at Karma. she had never liked the gothy teen, she had no reason just something about her made Erica jealous.

"nothing but your dick" Karma laughed handing him the bowl with a fork on top of it. Isaac rolled his eyes at her he gladly accepted the food before looking her up and down.

"My dick is about as small as your ass" he retorted with a sarcastic smile as Karma huffed crossing her arms.

"Says the guy who is always staring at my ass." she challenged shaking the hair from her face. Isaac stood looking her up and down before quickly lifting her with one arm throwing her over his shoulder. She let out a squeal before covering her mouth at the sound she had never made. Isaac laughed loudly setting his food down he slapped her ass.

"Okay, what was that sound-"

"Don't!" Karma cut him off with a warning tone. Isaac smiled as Erica groaned basically invisible to the duo. Isaac chuckled before smacking her ass a smirk on his face.