two

Truth is out

Karma stood in front of her father

Karma stood in front of her father. He was staring down at the letter she had received in shock. He knew that the truth would come out eventually, he was hoping he would be able to keep her safe.

"Sweetheart-" she slammed her hands on the table in anger.

"No don't sweetheart me dad! I want the truth and I want it now! You told me mom was dead!" She yelled her eyes glossy. He put his head down in shame he never wanted it to come to this. He took a deep breath in looking up at her.

"Karma your mother and I well we were high school sweethearts, I loved that women more than I loved myself. We were together for about 16 years and all of it was a lie." Bobby sighs looking ove to a bottle of Jack he may need some.

"What do you mean?" Karma asked taking a seat across from her father. Her right eyebrow raised slightly. He sighed and ran his hands over his face.

"The whole time we were together she didn't know that my mother was a Bender and I- I didn't know about her family. I should have known Karma and I'm sorry. When you were a year old You started to show the signs my mother told me about. I had no choice but to Tell her once I did she tried to take you from me and she killed your Grandma, she comes from a family of hunters"

karma leaned back in her seat to take in everything that her dad had told her, she was in shock. She was a supernatual creature with a hunter as a mom who didn't love her.

"Then I need help and from someone supernatual" she said looking up at her father who had an eyebrow raised.

"Scott McCall is a werewolf and I know that Derek Hale is back in town" she said sensing the confusion Bobby had. He didn't know Scott was supernatual but he never once wanted his daughter involved with this.

"No absolutely not Karma" he shook his head grabbing the Jack taking a swig quickly Karma rolled her eyes at him.

"I don't have a choice dad you're a human, you can't help me and now my mother, who I thought was dead, wants to kill me" she said sarcasm dripping from her voice as she squeezed her fist tighter, the scent of Jack hitting her in the face. Bobby ran his hand down his face he felt defeated.

"You don't heal like a werewolf though Karma! If you get hurt then I've lost my mother, and daughter to my ex wife!" Bobby sighs if he lost her too he'd truly just give up she sighs and runs her hands down her face.

"Dad if I don't get help you're more likely to lose me"

"Okay you're right" he said leaning his elbows on the table taking another swig of Jack.

Karma walked to the lacrosse field to watch morning practice like she normally did her eye's searched for her only friend only to have her dad walk up next to her.

"Karma where's Lahey?" He asked knowing she usually knew where he was. She shrugged her shoulders but seen him running onto the field.

"He's right there" she pointed at him causing him to turn around and blow the whistle.

"Lahey! You're late!" He grumbled causing Isaac to nod his head at coach, Isaac sighed as Karma noticed his black eye.

"Dad let him sit out for a minute" she said wanting to know about his black eye, coach turns his head so fast she was suprised it didn't snap.

"Wha-"

"Dad! Let him sit out for A bit it's important!" She cut him off crossing her arms, Isaac looked between the two. Bobby sighed but waved his hands to him to talk to her.

"Make it quick!" He grumbled blowing his whistle as Karma grabbed Isaac's hand dragging him to the bleachers. She shoved him roughly by the shoulder he landed with a huff use to her man handling him. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"It's nothing Karm really" he breathes ducking his head fiddling with his fingers, he knew what she wanted, over the years the two had grown the ability to communicate without words. Karma let out a huff of air plopping next to him.

"Isaac how'd you get that black eye?" She had a hunch but no prove to back up her theory.