Four

Anything for you

"Her name is Grace, which is ironic because there is nothing Graceful about her" Derek basically growled Karma raised an eyebrow before motioning her hand for him to continue

"She is a skilled hunter, she helped Kate set the fire to my house. She's about 5'8 and has no feelings she views our kind as monsters just like Kate. Actually everything about Kate Argent is almost the exact same as Grace. Actually I'm sure she'll be here for Kate's funeral with Gerard. Even worse is you look just like her, which isn't as bad because she was a very beautiful person on the outside, but on the inside, she's a cold-blooded killer" Derek sighed. Karma sat back in her seat taking in all the information he had told her. Apparently her family was very close to Allison's.

"I actually have a photo of her" Derek says up pulling his wallet out of his back pocket.

"You have a photo of my mother who set fire to your house in your wallet?" Karma was dumbfounded. Derek shot her a look while narrowing his eyes. She sighed throwing her hands up in surrender. He sighed as he looked down at the photo

"I only have it because it's a photo of you, your father and her, it was the only photo of you that survived the fire and Laura carried it so when she died I just Carried it" Derek shrugged looking up at her and handed it to her. Karma took the photo and looked at it. Her mother stood expressionless watching with her arms crossed as her dad was throwing Karma in the air a wide smile on his face. She realized how alike they looked she had her mother's eyes, and dark hair, their eyebrows were the exact same as well.

"You weren't lying when you said I looked like her" Karma sighed looking back up at Derek. He nodded staying silent as Karma took a deep breath, "Well now I know who to look out for thank you, Derek."

"You know I'd do anything for you, Karm." Derek smiled slightly causing her to smile back. She had always looked up to Derek. She could remember Derek would sneak her cookies and treats before dinner at the Hale house. He would always be the only Hale to play with her even tho he was a couple of years older than her. She vividly remembered Derek letting her put makeup on him and dress him up any way she pleased.

"Well, Can I ask you to do one more thing?" Her smile became mischievous and he felt he'd regret his words but nodded hesitantly.

"Get me food because I'm starving" Derek let a laugh escape his lips as he stood up and nodded reaching his hand out to help Karma up.

_________

Karma sat across from Isaac as they did homework at her house. It was a ritual that was the only place Isaac was allowed to go was Karma's house, so every day after school he would go there and the two would do homework. Karma helping Isaac as it came easy to the girl with a 4.0 GPA. Karma was naturally smart she didn't have to try, Isaac wished it was that easy for him. He glanced up at her, she wore her signature resting bitch face. Isaac let his eyes wander up and down as if he was memorizing it. her eyebrows scrunched together as she solved a math problem.

"How did the rest of the day go after I left," Karma asked, she could feel his eyes on her as usual. so she looked up making eye contact with him, Isaac felt his face heat a bit but he ignored it as usual.  he cleared his throat as he looked back down to his history work.

"It was boring and long as usual, but Jackson ran out of class with a bloody nose although his blood looked almost black" Karma kept her cool but on the inside she was tense. out of all people Derek could choose he chose Jackson fucking Whitmore.

"Well, he deserves a nose bleed or more" She mused causing Isaac to chuckle. He sighed and stood up, he was tired of doing homework. Karma looked up and watched him as he sulked over to her bed. Isaac turned to her a lopsided gin as he plopped on her bed with a huff. she shook her head going back to her math. Isaac sat up on his elbow a cheeky grin spread across his head he looked to his left picking up a bobby pin from her dresser tossing it at her it hit her right in the top of the head. Karma looked up narrowing her eyes as Isaac turned his head quickly whistling as if he was innocent.

"Really?" She accused making Isaac snap his head in her direction. He tried to fight a smile but he couldn't. Karma raised an eyebrow as a goofy smile graced his lips.

"What?" He asked trying to sound as innocent as he can. She turned her head grabbing Isaacs pen she flung it across her room. Isaac fell back causing it to miss him hitting the wall behind his head.

"Hey that was rude!" Isaac chuckled sitting all the way up. Karma smirked as she got up and walked over to him Isaac looked up at her as she stood in front of him.

"We all know I'm not nice and you started it" she crossed her arms looking down at him. Isaac smirked as she glared down at him. Isaac quickly reached his arms out gripping her waist. He pulled her down to the bed turning her to lay next to him. She let a squeal leave her lips at the sudden movement, out of instinct her hands gripped his shoulder. As she landed next to Isaac with a huff. Isaac laughed leaving his arms around her. Trying to keep a straight face she glared at him, his face even with hers now. Isaac smiles at her before moving one hand to brush some hair out of her face.

"Please Karm I know you better than anyone. You can't lie to me, you act all mean and don't get me wrong you can be, but we all know you have a soft spot and a big heart under them anger issues of yours. I know that if anyone was in the wrong you'll jump to correct them, but I also know that if anyone was in serious trouble you'd be the first to jump to save them even you got hurt in the process" Issac had whispered the last part. He was always slightly jealous of how selfless she was. Karma smiled at him he was right and Karma appreciated Isaac be home words. So instead of replying to him she simply moved and rested her head on his chest wrapping her arms around him.

Isaac smiles down at her in his arms. Nobody gave the girl enough credit, in his opinion. Yes she had a hard exterior but once you got past the resting bitch face, the love of creepy, spooky things, and her dark clothes, you seen the real her, how much heart she had, how she could laugh and smile endlessly, how she had a knack for getting into trouble with her crazy adventurers; that no matter how she acted she always made Isaac feel safe. For once he wanted to make her feel safe no matter the cost.