Rain

Category: AU - Omegaverse

   —Hongjoong is deep in heat. Since Mingi is busy with studies, Hongjoong feels so miserably needy that the only thing he can think of doing is hunkering down in a pile of his beloved's belongings—
————————————————————————

Hongjoong bit his lip and tried to limit the rubbing of his thighs against each other. It drove him insane how Mingi was studying all week, given that he had been in heat for 3 days already.

Though, it was good that the younger wasn't around. Mingi had yet to mark Hongjoong since they hadn't conversed about trying anything too serious yet.

The need for Mingi increased and Hongjoong could barely take it. Eventually, he got up in frustration and trudged to the duo's room.

He flopped on the bed with a groan, rolling around there for about two minutes. Hongjoong felt so heated and needy, even Mingi's pillow turned him on.

It was only natural. The smell of his boyfriend made his heat more intense, and it was seriously killing the omega. He grabbed the pillow and shoved his face into it.

After 15 minutes in the same position, Hongjoong still didn't feel right. He dragged himself out of bed and over to Mingi's side of the closet.

He searched around for a specific pair of pants that Mingi often wore. It took him a while to find them so by the time he actually did, he had forgotten mostly about his heat.

It was a mess in the room now, what with everything Hongjoong went through to find the pants. Mingi's clothes were scattered everywhere.

He sighed, but gathered them up in his arms anyway. But now that he had them there, the scent of Mingi was overwhelming. Instead of doing what he originally planned, Hongjoong threw all of the clothes down on the bed.

They were neatly arranged as a sort of wall around where Hongjoong was to sit. And as soon as he climbed in the midst of them, Hongjoong found himself more relaxed.

☆彡

Mingi could tell Hongjoong was in heat as soon as he stepped into their apartment. His normally down-low banana scent was heavy in the air.

"Hongjoong? Are you doing alright?" Mingi asked, stepping into their room.

He saw Hongjoong curled up in a ball, along with a pile of Mingi's own clothes nearby. "I'm so glad you're back." Hongjoong gushed, reaching his arms out for Mingi to fall into.

"I'm sorry I was gone during this time, Joong. But now we can watch a movie. Does that sound good?" Mingi said, wrapping Hongjoong up with his body.

Hongjoong only nodded, latching his hands onto the hem Mingi's shirt. "If you want to sleep, you're welcome to. I'm guessing today was hard?" Mingi said.

Letting out a sigh, Hongjoong just rubbed his nose against Mingi's neck. "...can you scent me?"

The small question made Mingi smile, gently taking his boyfriend's chin and lifting it up slightly. "Sure,"

The Alpha leaned into Hongjoong, making sure the scent glands on their wrists brushed together. Once he had made his boyfriend smell like a slight mixture of banana and rain, he pulled away.

"I'm tired.." Hongjoong whined. Now, however, he had a small content smile on his face. His eyes stayed closed as Mingi brushed his silver hair away from his eyes.

"Let's just sleep. And in the morning we can maybe have a little relaxation time." Mingi said, making Hongjoong blush at the insinuation.

Overall, the pain from his heat was calming down now. Mingi was with him now, so Hongjoong had nothing to worry about. "Goodnight..." Hongjoong mumbled.

Mingi watched his lover's eyes slide closed in a relaxed way. The poor boy had been left alone for days while in his heat, without any help from Mingi.

Soon enough, Mingi thought, they should discuss becoming mates. They had been together for around four years at this point, and neither were planning on leaving at anytime.

Letting his exhausted brain shut off, Mingi made sure Hongjoong was fully asleep before finally drifting into dreamland himself.
————————————————————————
End 🌸

So I've never written any sort of alpha/beta/omega universe thingy, so this was difficult for me to do. If there was anything wrong, feel free to point it out to me.

Word Count: 724
Published: 03/08/2020

Recommended: Warrior|B.A.P