Bruhh It's Birthday Time

Category: Fluff

Title: One and Only
   (A/N:) Dedicated to Ateez's majestic leader, Kim Hongjoong! I seriously love him so much, anyone who doesn't s t a n Ateez needs to right now. His voice is beautiful, his visual is amazing, and he deserves the world ! And btw this was originally posted y'know, ON his birthday but I've revised this book a ton and had to unpublish it for a while.
————————————————————————
   Nothing could separate Mingi from his best friend. All through pre-school, middle school, high school, and now college, he had stayed best friends with Kim Hongjoong.

Mingi knew every little thing about him, as he did with him. And better yet, his twenty-first birthday was today.

"Wooyoung, you remembered to get the food, right?" Mingi said into the phone, double checking that he hadn't forgotten basically the most important part of the party. Aside from Hongjoong of course.

"Of course, I'm not that irresponsible!" He laughed. "Just making sure. This has to be the best 21st birthday ever, and you know it. Remember everything Hongjoong has done for us?"

Having to keep up with all seven of his friends (including Mingi himself) must be hard on Hongjoong. The most difficult part would be the WooSan duo, hands down. They could cause serious destruction.

"I don't know how he does it," Wooyoung said, blowing a bubble with his gum and then popping it right next to his phone's speaker. "I'm a giant mess. And I'm less hyper than San is!"

Ming rolled his eyes, he didn't care that Wooyoung couldn't see it. "You're supposed to keep him in check, Woo." Checking his watch, an excited yelp from the other line caught Mingi's attention.

"I can't believe it, I found my IPad!" Wooyoung screamed. "You mean the one that you lost a month and a half ago? See, a mess, yah??" Mingi laughed.

"Whatever," Wooyoung said, dismissing the older's comment and later telling him he had to get ready for the party. "I'll get ready too. See you later, Woo." Mingi hung up on him and set his phone down.

There were still some things that had to be done in order to surprise Mingi's best friend. The to-do list consisted of getting his present wrapped, hanging more lights up around the house, and waiting for Wooyoung to drop by.

It was now 5:00, one hour away from the party. Wooyoung texted Mingi, saying he was about to arrive at his house. The rest of the boys (excluding Seonghwa and Hongjoong) would be arriving around 5:45.

It was 5:10 when the knock at Mingi's door was heard, so he rushed downstairs and unlocked it for Wooyoung. Yeosang was standing next to the boy. Both of their arms were full with bags of food.

"Hey, Yeosang. Wooyoung." He said, grabbing some bags from each of their hands to lessen the burden on them. "Thanks for this!" Mingi said. They walked in behind the tall male, both smiling.

"These decorations look nice," Yeosang said, "I'm going to want you to decorate my birthday party too." Mingi nodded his head and said a small 'okay.' "Can you guys help me set out everything?" He asked.

Wooyoung sighed. "But I just drove like forever to get here!" Mingi rolled his eyes, waving him to the couch. "Fine then, you can sit. But Hongjoong will be disappointed to find out that you didn't do anything."

"But I did, you liar," Wooyoung whined. Yeosang walked into the kitchen and set down his bags on the island in the center. "Just come and help, Woo." He smiled.

Wooyoung groaned, but get up to help anyway. "This is only because I love you, Hongjoong," he grumbled.

☆彡